Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, just posting day 2 as may be late back after WI at 7.30

date: 12th August
challenge: get fit
day: day 2 week 2
plan: green
body magic: 30 mins walking
carbs: none yet. Made a pasta with quorn ragu for taster tonight.
water: 2.5 NAS squash
salad: cheese, leaves, peppers, onions, gherkins, jalapeños, low fat salad cream
syns: 1 so far, saving them for the group tasting

getting butterflies for Woman of the Year. Printed off my before and current photo as requested. :eek:

Wow what an amazing transformation Anju ! :D You look beautiful in your pics hun. Good luck for tonight I know you'll do brill ! :p Well done on day 2, I see you've kept your syns low for the group tasting :p enjoy all the yummy food ! Wow your pasta dish sounds yummy, would love to see a pic :D.

Kay xx

...why do I always come at the right time to give you a kick up the butt ! :asskick: :D Stop knocking yourself woman ! Your an amazing inspiration to everyone Vonnie ! :p xx

Lol
You always catch me on a feeling sorry for my self moment

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol
You always catch me on a feeling sorry for my self moment

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Indeed your ESP powers seeked me out :giggle: heading to your diary now ........ xx

Vonnie anyone who has lost weight is amazing. Anyone who has lost SO much weight is an inspiration! And to have done it so fast too! WOW! Kay is right to call you super Vonnie xxx

Have made 1/2 syn chocolate brownies and quorn, mushroom ragu with pasta spirals for taster. Trying to resist as I don't want to eat before WI

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 24
...why do I always come at the right time to give you a kick up the butt ! :asskick: :D Stop knocking yourself woman ! Your an amazing inspiration to everyone Vonnie ! :p xx

Slams the Like button five times!! Too right Kay, Vons losses are amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

NEW Kays Salad Challenge í*½í²

Have made 1/2 syn chocolate brownies and quorn, mushroom ragu with pasta spirals for taster. Trying to resist as I don't want to eat before WI

Ooh half syn brownies? Really? Please please could you share the recipe.

Oh wow Anju, your group is in for a proper treat, they look delish ! :drool: xx

Ooh half syn brownies? Really? Please please could you share the recipe.

...er yes please ! :D xx

Woopsy I just heard a pop sound in my back :(, think I need some rest. I will be back on in the morning to catch up on your DAY 2 posts. Have a lovely evening everyone, speak soon.

Kay xx

UPDATE - for WED 13/08/2014 - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Salad as a Maincourse in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed in one meal only with a side salad. You need to eat 2 Salads in the day. Your other Salad should be a Maincourse. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 3 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns maximum if you need them.

By special request
1/2 syn brownies
6 eggs, separated
canderel 75g
cocoa powder 75g
vanilla essence.
whisk egg white to soft peaks.
mix egg yolks with sweetener, cocoa and some vanilla essence. Fold in egg whites. Line shallow oven tray with baking parchment. Pour in mix, bake for 20 mins at 180.
Cut into 24. You can "frost" with some quark mixed with cocoa powder and vanilla essence or chocolate Philli. 1/2 syn without frosting. 1 syn with frosting
very easy, very chocolaty and really hits the spot. Enjoy xxx

Woopsy I just heard a pop sound in my back :(, think I need some rest. I will be back on in the morning to catch up on your DAY 2 posts. Have a lovely evening everyone, speak soon.

Kay xx

Ouchy! Get thee to bed woman! Or at least wherever you find it most comfortable. Hope you sleep well hun xx

By special request

very easy, very chocolaty and really hits the spot. Enjoy xxx

Thanks Anju. Might have to wait till next week but looking forward to trying these out on the family, they keep moaning I never bake these days. ;)

Hi Kay, I hope that you are ok. Please be careful and rest properly xx
DATE: 12/8/14
2.CYCLE : Turbo Challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: week 5 day 2
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 ltrs.
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: Rest day
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: None
9. SALAD: Chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and beetroot.
As above
Sorry no pics. Having trouble loading the pictures again. Really craving carbs today for some reason. Thank goodness I'm on this challenge otherwise I would have eaten a carbalicious mountain of the stuff lol xxx

Hi guys, just posting day 2 as may be late back after WI at 7.30

date: 12th August
challenge: get fit
day: day 2 week 2
plan: green
body magic: 30 mins walking
carbs: none yet. Made a pasta with quorn ragu for taster tonight.
water: 2.5 NAS squash
salad: cheese, leaves, peppers, onions, gherkins, jalapeños, low fat salad cream
syns: 1 so far, saving them for the group tasting

getting butterflies for Woman of the Year. Printed off my before and current photo as requested. :eek:

What an amazing transformation Anju. You look fab. Good luck with the nomination xxx

1.Date: [SUP]12th[/SUP] August
2.Cycle : Get fit
3. Day: Week 2, 9th Day
4. Plan: Green/EE
5. Water: 2.5l squash/water plus two green teas (and a coffee)
6. Carbs: Small portion of pasta
7. Body Magic: Two lots of half hour walking plus some gardening
8. Syns: 8.5
9. Salad:Morrisons chicken salad without dressing as I was out late and needed something easy.

Hi all

Late posting this evening for me.

Anju - fingers crossed for your results this evening. Your before and after photos are amazing.

My plan for today was

1.DATE: 12[SUP]th[/SUP] August
2.CYCLE : Get fit Challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2 Day 2
4. PLAN: Green Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: wedges
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 45 minutes walking
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 9
9. SALAD: feta cheese (HeA), tomato, cucumber and red onion

Status
Not open for further replies.