NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Kay, I hope you had a good sleep last night. Take some time to get better... we'll still be here when you're feeling more up to it xx

Confession time... I've now had 2 days off... Long story, which ends with me being totally disorganised.

Going to continue on though. 5 days out of 7 is better than jacking it in now.

Good for you hun, sure you'll still have a loss on Monday if you pull back now and anyway, all that fluid and fire and vitamins are so good for your body. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Cloudy.

Yeah, that's the plan! Have a wedding tomorrow week, so I am pretty determined to keep going. I have a dress to fit into!!

Hi everyone, sorry I've not been around much this week :( going through a rough time healthwise with my meds. I promise to catch up over the weekend, sorry I have not been able to do my daily updates on your posts, but will more likely do a weekly round up now on the weekend. Your all doing so well, keep it up :). Here is the post for DAY 6. I will probably catch up with you all on Sunday. Take care.

Kay xx

UPDATE - for SAT 16/08/2014 - DAY 6 OF CHALLENGE :)

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 6

Today is a GREEN/EE day. You are allowed one carb meal and the other meal must be your carb free Salad Maincourse in the day. Today you must do 30 mins of exercise minimum. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 6

Today is a GREEN/EE day. You are allowed one carb meal with a side salad and the other must be a carb free Salad Maincourse.. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 10 syns allowed if you need them.

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 18th August :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, the next one will be running on W/B Mon 18th August, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below:-

- Chubbywitch
- Clover89

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay xx

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, the next one will be running on W/B Mon 18th August, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

If you would like to continue onto week 2, 3 or 4 of the challenge, please type your name below here. Also if you are new to this challenge, add your name below:-

- Chubbywitch
- Clover89
- Coughdrops (wk 3)

List of Participants

- Chubbywitch
- Clover89
- Coughdrops (wk 3)
- Jaffa Cake week 2
[/QUOTE]

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 18th August

List of Participants

- Chubbywitch
- Clover89
- Coughdrops (wk 3)
- Jaffa Cake week 2[/QUOTE]
- Still slimming Suzy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kay

Hope your back is better today. Make sure you rest and take it easy.

Off on holiday from Wednesday, so wont be able to join the challenge for next week or the Bank Holiday week x

Kay

Hope you are feeling better soon.

I am having a day off today - have been totally off plan but should be back ok tomorrow.

Won't be joining in next week as it's my week off.

Confession - today went rather off the Challenge Plan and became an EE day with 14.5 syns, though I did still have salad for lunch, it was mid afternoon at a friends house it went a bit askew lol.

Sorry Kay, if and when you see this, you had better put it down as a day off. Back to it tomorrow!! :eek:

Hi Kay, here is my update for Friday

DATE: 15/8/14
2.CYCLE : Turbo challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 5 Day 5
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 ltrs
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 1 hour walking
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: none
9. SALAD: Chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber & spring onion
Burger, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber. onion & beetroot.

Missing you Kay. Get well soon xx

Last edited:
DATE: 15[SUP]th[/SUP] August
2.CYCLE : Get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1 Day 5
4. PLAN: Red Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5 litres 1 litre of water plus 1 litre of NAS then a glass in the evening.
6. CARBS TODAY: fruit and syns
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30 min cross trainer
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 10
9. SALAD: mashed eggs with spring onion and salad cream 2 syns mushrooms smoked salmon cucumber pickled onions and tomatoes
Meal 2 as I am not sure which one counts salmon kebabs with carrot chips and crispy kale

Syns
Salad cream 2
Choc shot 2 (in quark)
Chocolate 2
Biscuits 4

Total 10

Attachments

• 1408138084276.jpg
    1408138084276.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 1408138099427.jpg
    1408138099427.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 53
2.CYCLE : Get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2 Day 5
4. PLAN: Red Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 8
9. SALAD: quorn hot dogs rocket apple pepper

Sent from my phone... if I can work it properly

Hi

1.DATE: 15th August
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2, Day 5
4. PLAN: RED
5. WATER: 2 lts
6. CARBS = 0
7. BODY MAGIC: 0
8. Syns: 11 ( Had extra mayo with another salad in the pub. Took my own so I knew the syn value)
9. Salad = lunch. Baby corn, tomato,eggs, cucumber, chinese leaf, pepper, onion ham

Attachments

• 1408142474423.jpg
    1408142474423.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back