Hi

Just a quick update before bed time.

1.DATE: 17th August
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2, Day 7
4. PLAN: EE
5. WATER: 2
6. CARBS = small jacket
7. BODY MAGIC: 1 hour gardening. Had to stop because of the pain and in my back got too much.
8. Syns: 9.5
9. Salad, chinese leaf, peppers, onion,

Tomorrow's salad all ready in the fridge :) 6.00 start :-(

Good luck for the morning everyone. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Kay

I have just got back from hols and notice I am not on the list for this week. Is it too late?

Know you haven't been well and might not read this until later in the day so I will start by weighing in and doing "get fit" just in case I am able to join you all.

Hope you feel better soon

NEW Kays Salad Challenge í*½í²

Morning everyone.

Despite the iron tablets and TTOTM. I have lost 1 lb on the get fit plan :)

Grr at Totm Suzy, you too. A lb off still helps though, it's all downwards!

Kay, the scales only showed a further half lb off for me from last Monday, I guess still a bit of water retention from TOTM, as I've stuck to the challenge, apart from a little over syns and carbs on Friday.
Oh well, still into the twelves so I'm happy anyway.

Hope you're feeling at least a bit better after your enforced resting and that you see your doc again this week if still not well. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

hi all

kay - hope you are feeling better hun.

2lbs off for me this week. only .5 off my half stone award now.

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 18th August :D

This is the final list for the challenge starting on W/B Mon 18th August. If you would like to join, you will have to wait for the following Monday the 25th August :).

List of Participants :-

- Chubbywitch
- Clover89
- Coughdrops
- Daisybell18
- Jaffa Cake
- Still slimming Suzy

Kay xx

Last edited:
Another confession

I was out all day with my Mum choosing wallpaper (traumatic for all involved, including young lad in H*mebase who offered to help), and she treated me to tea. So while I wasn't off plan as such, I didn't fulfil the challenge.

On the plus side, I did manage to lose 3 lbs last week.

I have no distractions this week until wedding on Sat. So, I am planning 5 excellent days. Have my salads all chopped up already

Morning everyone :wavey:,

I'm just going to catch up on your losses now :). I know this week has been a tough one. A lot of you have been on TOTM. When I was on star week I only lost 1lb. It will definitely show up the following week, it normally does :p. Also I know this week on the challenge, there were only a few people that managed 7 days, quiet a few only did 5 or even 4, so that's ok, I will take that into account when posting your results on the spreadsheet ;).

Kay xx

Hi Kay

I have just got back from hols and notice I am not on the list for this week. Is it too late?

Know you haven't been well and might not read this until later in the day so I will start by weighing in and doing "get fit" just in case I am able to join you all.

Hope you feel better soon

I've added you hun, good luck for this week ! :p

Kay xx

Those of you that have just logged on now, please can you let me know if I have your number of days on the challenge correct ? I need this information this morning so I can do the results spreadsheet.

Thanks Kay xx

NAME / NUMBER OF DAYS ON CHALLENGE

Anju100 - 6
Cloudy6 - 6
Coughdrops - 5
Happynanna - 5
Jaffa Cake - 6
Maisiem - 6
Still Slimming Suzy - 7

Morning everyone.

Despite the iron tablets and TTOTM. I have lost 1 lb on the get fit plan :)

Well done Suzy :p I defo feel you will see the weight shift next week. It's tough when its TOTM, but to even have a loss, you've done brill hun ! I have been reading your posts, well done on your salad prep for a start of a new week. I am so happy that you are moving forward and not seeing this as a set back, because its NOT. Since starting this challenge weeks ago, you have had fantastic losses and I know next Monday you will be onto your next award ! :D I love your spirit Suzy, your just brill hun ! :):)

Kay xx

Grr at Totm Suzy, you too. A lb off still helps though, it's all downwards!

Kay, the scales only showed a further half lb off for me from last Monday, I guess still a bit of water retention from TOTM, as I've stuck to the challenge, apart from a little over syns and carbs on Friday.
Oh well, still into the twelves so I'm happy anyway.

Hope you're feeling at least a bit better after your enforced resting and that you see your doc again this week if still not well. X

Hey L :p, I've caught up on all your salad posts. Well done hun for sticking to the plan all week despite TOTM. It's easy to fall of the wagon in star week, due to all the cravings we get, but you still stuck to it, so you've done brill ! You and Suzy will probably see a true loss next week for all your efforts, its probably water weight as you said that your body is holding onto. But to still manage a loss is just fab ! ;) It's all in the right direction and I hope you do amazing next week too.

L can you pls confirm back to me, did you do 6 days on the challenge this week hun ?

Kay xx

hi all

kay - hope you are feeling better hun.

2lbs off for me this week. only .5 off my half stone award now.

Hey Maisie :p well done hun, what a fab loss ! :D That's 6 1/4 lbs loss in 2 weeks !! That's Amazing !! :talk017: Your so close to your next award ! :) I'm so happy for you !

Pls can you confirm back to me, the number of days you did the challenge this week ? so I can update your results ;).

Kay xx

Another confession

I was out all day with my Mum choosing wallpaper (traumatic for all involved, including young lad in H*mebase who offered to help), and she treated me to tea. So while I wasn't off plan as such, I didn't fulfil the challenge.

On the plus side, I did manage to lose 3 lbs last week.

I have no distractions this week until wedding on Sat. So, I am planning 5 excellent days. Have my salads all chopped up already

Hey Niamh, well done on a 3lb loss hun, that's brill ! :D That's 9lbs you've lost on this challenge in 2 weeks ! :eek::p (I know you had 1 weeks hols inbetween). I'm so so happy for you ! :):) I'm glad your continuing with the challenge this week. I hope you see a smashing loss in your 3rd week :D.

Pls can you confirm back to me how many days you completed on the challenge this week ? so I can update your results ;).

Kay xx

L can you pls confirm back to me, did you do 6 days on the challenge this week hun ?

Kay xx

Yes, six days totally on challenge. I surprised myself actually as normally I do really crave sweet carby stuff when due. Wasn't expecting a big loss over the two weeks as I've had pretty good losses right through since I started but more than happy with my average, it's all downwards and that's what counts. :)

Hi kay

6 days is correct. Have STS this week due to TOTM xx

Yes, six days totally on challenge. I surprised myself actually as normally I do really crave sweet carby stuff when due. Wasn't expecting a big loss over the two weeks as I've had pretty good losses right through since I started but more than happy with my average, it's all downwards and that's what counts. :)

Couldn't agree more, you've done fab on these challenges hun :p, I hope next week you see a good loss :).

Kay xx

Hi kay

6 days is correct. Have STS this week due to TOTM xx

Hey Anju :), no worries hun, I think at least half of you had star week this week, which will affect the results. It's probably water weight. Like I said to the others, you will see a nice loss next week finger crossed. Well done for sticking to the plan this week. :p Hope you enjoy your week off hun .

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back