NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kay, I managed a measly 4 days!

Thanks for getting back to me Niamh, I will add that to the spreadsheet. Well done on completing the challenge this week :) you've all done really well.

Kay xx

OMG OMG OMG I had to get on and off the scales 5 times as I couldn't believe what I saw !!

I weigh in kgs at home and I am in a new kg number that I haven't seen for 6 years !!

When you convert it I lost 2lbs which is unheard of for me due to my medication and health problems.

I also came on today so I don't know if I class TOTM as this week or next week.

The real challenge will be to see what I weigh tomorrow in class and to see if I can maintain or lose more next Monday as usually with a loss more then 1lb I always put on week after

So thank you so so much

X

OMG OMG OMG I had to get on and off the scales 5 times as I couldn't believe what I saw !!

I weigh in kgs at home and I am in a new kg number that I haven't seen for 6 years !!

When you convert it I lost 2lbs which is unheard of for me due to my medication and health problems.

I also came on today so I don't know if I class TOTM as this week or next week.

The real challenge will be to see what I weigh tomorrow in class and to see if I can maintain or lose more next Monday as usually with a loss more then 1lb I always put on week after

So thank you so so much

X

Yay ! :talk017: Well done JC ! :D Fabulous result hun for star week ! I'm so happy for you :p. 2lb is brill ! I'm going to update the spreadsheet now with your results. Good luck for week 2 of the challenge, I'm sure you will see the scales drop down further next Monday ! :D

Kay xx

Okie tokie folks I have all the results in apart from Happynanna whom I know about she has pm'd me and I will post her results later. So I will not be able to do the group result just yet but will post the individual ones. Just going to log off now to have some brekkie and take my meds then will work on the spreadsheet and post it up after 11am :).

I think I should call the spreadsheet `The TOTM Spreadsheet ' :giggle:, everyone has come on this week at the same time :p, which has affected results slightly, but I'm hoping next week will see big drops :D. Well done to you all for participating, you've all done super !

Right back soon, have a lovely day everyone and good luck for this week ! :p

Kay xx

Thank you so so much for all your support. I can't wait to see the official SW scales tomorrow.

I have struggled with my weight since I was about 10 or 11 and I have gained and lost the same three stone on and off for years but I haven't been this low since before I got very ill and I was calorie counting and working out in the gym for 3 hours most nights. I need to lose another 6lbs or so to get that low but the weight I saw this morning was the top end of my lowest weight.

Hey L :p, I've caught up on all your salad posts. Well done hun for sticking to the plan all week despite TOTM. It's easy to fall of the wagon in star week, due to all the cravings we get, but you still stuck to it, so you've done brill ! You and Suzy will probably see a true loss next week for all your efforts, its probably water weight as you said that your body is holding onto. But to still manage a loss is just fab ! ;) It's all in the right direction and I hope you do amazing next week too.

L can you pls confirm back to me, did you do 6 days on the challenge this week hun ?

Kay xx

Thanks Kay.
I did all 7. Just did not have time to log all of them.
Hopefully I'll have time to log them all this week.
I was expecting a STS as I got in group Thursday. As I'm back on iron tablets normally put on 6 lbs in the first month. So the challenge is definitely working. :) Looking forward is always the key. ;)

Thank you for your support on the challenge. I do hope the pain in your back eases soon xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

UPDATE - Mon 18/08/2014 :D

The Results Spreadsheet

Hi everyone and well done for another fantastic week on the challenge ! As a group you have done amazingly well considering more than half the group was on TOTM this week :D. You should all be very proud of your achievements and effort ! :p I will be posting up your results now ;), stay tuned, don't move, watch this space....................................:greenapple:

Kay xx

Weird, isn't it, how we all got lumbered with it in the same week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

...the funny part is L, I wasn't even on the challenge this week and I came on too ! :D hehe . We must be all sending some kind of vibes to each other. Lets hope we work in synchronization next week too for some fab losses ! :p

Kay xx

Thank you so so much for all your support. I can't wait to see the official SW scales tomorrow.

I have struggled with my weight since I was about 10 or 11 and I have gained and lost the same three stone on and off for years but I haven't been this low since before I got very ill and I was calorie counting and working out in the gym for 3 hours most nights. I need to lose another 6lbs or so to get that low but the weight I saw this morning was the top end of my lowest weight.

Aww your welcome hun, I'm so happy for you :p. I'm sure another week on the challenge will see you at your lowest, fingers crossed ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks Kay.
I did all 7. Just did not have time to log all of them.
Hopefully I'll have time to log them all this week.
I was expecting a STS as I got in group Thursday. As I'm back on iron tablets normally put on 6 lbs in the first month. So the challenge is definitely working. :) Looking forward is always the key. ;)

Thank you for your support on the challenge. I do hope the pain in your back eases soon xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Suzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy :D ! Well done lovely, I'm so glad the iron tablets didn't give you any weight gain. It's great the challenge is helping you. Well done on being so organised for another fab week on plan. I'm looking forward to your lovely salad pics later ! :p

Kay xx

Well done everyone x

All geared up to go this week, let's smash it!

Hey Niamh, good luck for this week hun, I hope you do super :p. Just wanted to add that I kind of let this week go because I have been unwell. I will be back this week on the thread daily, so I need to get back to basics with everyone, which means only one day off in the week according to the guidelines. Is there any chance you can try and do 6 days this week hun ?

Kay xx

Hi Kay,
I'm back. All o.k. Baby girl born safe and well 6 weeks early. She will be in hospital for about a month to catch up. Phew thank the Lord.
Sorry about leaving the challenge. I did lose weigh myself as you asked and have lost 1lb surprisingly :eek: So I have 1lb left to get to my 2 stone award. This week is my week off. I don't know if I can stick to plan too easily as there is a lot to catch up with at the moment.
I will be back the week after to join the challenge again.
Thanks for your kind message. It meant a lot. Love Sue xxx

Hi Kay,
I'm back. All o.k. Baby girl born safe and well 6 weeks early. She will be in hospital for about a month to catch up. Phew thank the Lord.
Sorry about leaving the challenge. I did lose weigh myself as you asked and have lost 1lb surprisingly :eek: So I have 1lb left to get to my 2 stone award. This week is my week off. I don't know if I can stick to plan too easily as there is a lot to catch up with at the moment.
I will be back the week after to join the challenge again.
Thanks for your kind message. It meant a lot. Love Sue xxx

Oh wow Sue, such good news hun ! :D Congrats to you on a lovely grand daughter :p. I'm glad both mum and baby are safe and sound :). What a week you've had ! It's amazing you've managed to lose 1lb :eek::D, so so happy for you ! Hope you enjoy your week off hun, take your time the challenge can wait :p. Although hopefully me and Vonnie will be back on it next week too, so will be great to have you on board with us, but I'm sure we'll chat before then. I will go and update your results now. Have a lovely day hun :):).

Kay xx

UPDATED - RESULTS SPREADSHEET FOR THE SALAD CHALLENGE
W/B MON 11/08/2014
:D

Click on Image to Enlarge :p:p

SC1 -Mon 11-08-2014.png
Kay xx

Hey Maisie :p well done hun, what a fab loss ! :D That's 6 1/4 lbs loss in 2 weeks !! That's Amazing !! :talk017: Your so close to your next award ! :) I'm so happy for you !

Pls can you confirm back to me, the number of days you did the challenge this week ? so I can update your results ;).

Kay xx

OOps sorry Kay meant to confirm this morning that 6 is correct for my days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back