NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay I got it right - phew

Sorry kay I just realised I cross posted with your explanation at the same time !

1. DATE: 18[SUP]th[/SUP] August
2.CYCLE : Get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2 Day 1
4. PLAN: Red Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 litres 1 litre of water plus 1 litre of NAS
6. CARBS TODAY: fruit and syns
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 25 gym which included treadmill and weights
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 10
9. SALAD: Tuna salad
Meal 2 was lovely as well courgette pasta with cauliflower sauce hex a and roast veg

Syns
Choc shot 1 in coffee
Chocolate 4
Biscuits 4
Extra light mayo 1

Total 10

Attachments

• 1408398165797.jpg
    1408398165797.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 1408398199446.jpg
    1408398199446.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 31
2. CYCLE : Get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 3 Day 1
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5 litres of NAS and coffee
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 7
9. SALAD: Very plain today- chopped apples, rocket, peppers and olives

Hello hun, its ok its only DAY 1 and you are allowed healthy extras, let me explain ;) ...

On the Red days you can have all your HEX A's but from the B list you can only have dried fruit, all your other HEX B's you have to syn, you are allowed up to 10 syns.

On the EE/Green days you can have all your HEX A's and B's plus 10 syns.

Hope this makes sense hun, if not let me know and I will try and explain it again :).

Kay xx

On red days no healthy extra bs unless you syn them as it is meant to be low carb. You can have your a so the weetabix would be 6 syns out of your 10 syn allowance.

On green/ee days you can have your hex b plus your 10 syns. If you are doing proper green it is 2 x hex b if you are doing ee it is one hex b.
Again you can have your hex a

Hope this helps.

That makes perfect sense, thank you. I think I'll struggle on the red days as I'm a veggie but I can only try my best! :) glad its a green day today:D

Hope everyone has a good day! X

Wow Sue, congratulations to you and her parents. Worrying at the time I'm sure but hopefully she'll soon catch up. :)

Oh and well done on your pound off too!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks L x She is catching up fast. She's moved to the Transitional ward from intensive care already. Hopefully soon to be in the same room with Mum.
Well done on your 1/2lb loss :D
I hope I don't put that pound back on this week. argh!!

Oh wow Sue, such good news hun ! :D Congrats to you on a lovely grand daughter :p. I'm glad both mum and baby are safe and sound :). What a week you've had ! It's amazing you've managed to lose 1lb :eek::D, so so happy for you ! Hope you enjoy your week off hun, take your time the challenge can wait :p. Although hopefully me and Vonnie will be back on it next week too, so will be great to have you on board with us, but I'm sure we'll chat before then. I will go and update your results now. Have a lovely day hun :):).

Kay xx

Hi Kay, Thank you for your congratulations. Mum and baby doing well. I will definitely be back next week. Still grabbing salads where I can and drinking lots of water. I'm really in the grove now aren't I? lol I have a new member to join the salad challenge next week. If I put her name here she can't back out ha ha. Here it is then .... xTinkerbellyx no pressure :sign0151: She will do well, she's a determined little thing xx

Yay I got it right - phew

Sorry kay I just realised I cross posted with your explanation at the same time !

The more the merrier hun, its always good to help :D xx

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2 Day 1
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 litres 1 litre of water plus 1 litre of NAS
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 25 gym which included treadmill and weights
9. SALAD: Tuna salad
Meal 2 was lovely as well courgette pasta with cauliflower sauce hex a and roast veg

Syns
Choc shot 1 in coffee
Chocolate 4
Biscuits 4
Extra light mayo 1

Total 10

Fabulous DAY 1 JC :D ! I'm loving your tuna salad, looks delish ! :p Well done for hitting all your targets. Today was a rest day hun but I see you went gym, maybe you forgot. Just make sure that your EE/Green days are your exercise days and your Red days are your rest days. Other than that you've done fab hun ! Good luck for DAY 2, hope you do smashing ! ;)

Kay xx

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 3 Day 1
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5 litres of NAS and coffee
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 7
9. SALAD: Very plain today- chopped apples, rocket, peppers and olives

Well done Niamh :p fab DAY 1 ! Sometimes simple salads are lovely, I've seen some people add apple to salad, never tried it but sounds yummy and healthy :). Well done on hitting all your targets. I hope you do well on DAY 2 as well. Looking forward to your post later ;).

Kay xx

That makes perfect sense, thank you. I think I'll struggle on the red days as I'm a veggie but I can only try my best! :) glad its a green day today:D

Hope everyone has a good day! X

You can still have a small amount of carbs on Red days hun, just make sure you syn them ;).

Kay xx

Hi Kay

I go to the gym as and when I can due to my health and yesterday was a good day !!

I am not going today but like last week I am doing

Red
Red
Green
Green
Red
Green
Red as that fits in best with what I am doing this week including Wednesday night omelette at my mums !

Hi Kay, Thank you for your congratulations. Mum and baby doing well. I will definitely be back next week. Still grabbing salads where I can and drinking lots of water. I'm really in the grove now aren't I? lol I have a new member to join the salad challenge next week. If I put her name here she can't back out ha ha. Here it is then .... xTinkerbellyx no pressure :sign0151: She will do well, she's a determined little thing xx

lol :p thanks Sue, indeed she will, she's gonna kick some butt ! :asskick: :bunnydance: :D

Kay xx

1. DATE: 19th August
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 3 Day 2
4. PLAN: green Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 2l(still 2 glasses to drink)
6. CARBS TODAY: new potatoes
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 45 mins walking and umpteen trips up two flights of stairs
8. TOTAL SYNS: 10 Sausage and mayo
9. SALAD: Hard boiled egg, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, celery and sweetcorn

image-51565412.jpg

UPDATE - for WED 20/08/2014 - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Salad as a Maincourse in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed in one meal only with a side salad. You need to eat 2 Salads in the day. Your other Salad should be a Maincourse. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 3 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns maximum if you need them.

Evening everyone, I will catch up on your posts for DAY 2 tomorrow morning, taking a night off mins tonight to rest my back. Hope you all had a good day. Good luck for DAY 3, speak tomorrow ;).

Kay xx

1. DATE: 19[SUP]th[/SUP] August
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2 Day 3
5. WATER INTAKE: very little as it is SW weigh in day
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none as I wasn't up to it
9. SALAD: leftover courgette pasta with cauliflower sauce hex a and roast veg a whole little lettuce and tomatoes. I went back for another 5 tomatoes

Syns
All in chocolate due to TOTM

Total 10

Attachments

• 1408480256993.jpg
    1408480256993.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 45
Hi

1.DATE: 19th August
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2, Day 2
4. PLAN: EE
5. WATER: 2 lts
6. CARBS = 4 new potatoes
7. BODY MAGIC: 0
8. Syns: 6
9. Salad = lunch Quorn, tomato, cucumber, chinese leaf, pepper, onion, carrots. Mayo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tuesday update :D

1.DATE: 19th August
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 3, Day 2
4. PLAN: Green
5. WATER: 2L NAS squash, 750ml sparkling water, normal coffees
6. CARBS: I had Quorn mini kievs for dinner, so just whatever coating is on them
7. BODY MAGIC: Legs aren't great this week, so actually resting up more than usual!
8. Syns: 5
9. Salad = chopped up Quorn hotdogs (1 syn), chopped peppers, apples, onion, rocket. Laughing cow light from Hex A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back