7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30mins in gym
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 10
9. SALAD: cheese salad hex a

Sorry no pictures as my phone died today and lost my photo

Syns
Biscuits 4
Chocolate 6

Total 10

Fabulous Day 4 JC ! :D Your flying with the water ! Woohoo ! :p Well done hun for hitting all your targets. Ah missed your lovely pics, hope you enjoyed your salad :). Good luck for day 5 ! Look forward to your post later ;).

Kay xx

Hi

Today's update.

1.DATE: 21th August
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2, Day 4
4. PLAN: Green
5. WATER: 2 lts
6. CARBS = 0
7. BODY MAGIC: 0
8. Syns: 10
9. Salad = lunch Quorn, tomato, cucumber, chinese leaf, pepper, onion, carrots, baby corn, Mayo

Pub salad and jacket :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Suzy :D well done for sticking to plan with your pub meal :p, small JP with salad is perfect ! Your quorn salad sounds yummy too. Well done for hitting all your targets. Good luck for day 5, I hope you do super !

Kay xx

1.DATE: 21th August
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 3, Day 4
4. PLAN: Green
5. WATER: 2 lts NAS and 2 litres of sparkling- really thirsty today
6. CARBS = Jacket potato
8. Syns: 10
9. Salad = mixed leaves, onion, olives, peppers, apple and pear.

Hey Niamh, got your pm hun :), will look forward to your updates on Sunday. Well done on a fab day 4 hun. I know your resting from the body magic which is fine ;). You've done brill on hitting all your targets. Your salad sounds really yummy too. Hope you have a fab weekend on plan hun, look after yourself and speak soon :).

Kay xx

. DATE: 21th August
2.CYCLE : Get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1 Day 4
4. PLAN: EE Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.1 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: new baby potatoes in a lentil stew
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30mins walk and 15min weights
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 12 (oops!)
9. SALAD: halloumi salad (HEb) with spinach, red onion, cucumber and tomatoes and beetrooto

All my syns went on some galaxy minstrels, was in need of chocolate! X

Hey Clover :p fab day 4 hun ! Well done on the body magic hun, I'm sure you burned off those extra 2 syns, I'll let you off :D hehe. Your salad sounds delicious, I love halloumi ! Well done on hitting all your targets, your doing super hun :). Good luck for day 5, I will be looking forward to your post later ;).

Kay xx

1. DATE: 21th August
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2 Day 4
4. PLAN: GREEN Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 2litres (maybe less if I'm honest!)
6. CARBS : 3 new potatoes, 2 rice idlis
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: two hours cricket on the beach, 1hr walking and 30 mins kettlebells with heavier weight.
9. SALAD: potato, tomato (from the garden) lettuce and cucumber salad

I am late posting as we had people round for dinner last night. Cooked vegetarian Indian meal (well it was a green day) and even OH said he enjoyed it. Plenty of lentils and masses of vegetables. I skipped the red wine too. Feeling a bit smug :)

Hey DB :D well done on a fab day 4 hun ! Yummy yummy loving the sound of your indian meal :p. Your salad sounds delish too. Well done for hitting all your targets and being honest about the water ;) although a little under you will still be fine hun :). You have all worked so hard this week, I'm sure we will see some fabby losses on Monday :D. Good luck for day 5, looking forward to your post later.

Kay xx

EDITED * fantastic on the body magic too ! Woohoo ! Go DB ! :p xx

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 25th August :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, the next one will be running on W/B Mon 25th August, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

THE GET FIT CYCLE

- RUBYESKIMO
- STILL SLIMMING SUZY
- xTinkerbellyX

THE TURBO CYCLE

- DAISYBELL18
- Happynanna
- KAY003

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay xx

UPDATE - FRI 22/08/14

BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY / DAYS OFF NEXT WEEK

For those of you starting the challenge next week. If you would like to take bank holiday Monday as your day off in the week just let me know and I will make a note of it, but you will still have to weigh yourself Monday morning on your home scales, do not forget that even if you are starting Tuesday ;). Also if you would like a different day off in the week, let me know also.

Thanks Kay xx

It's BH weekend, so here is a little something to help ! :D

DON'T LET THE WEEKEND WIN !!!

Hey everyone, you've all done super well this week. I cannot wait till Monday to see all your fab results ! :) Fridays are probably the most testing time of the week ,its the weekend ! :p If your having a day off, try and remember all the hard work you have done this week, and make some sensible choices when you go out. Don't let one day, wipe over all the hard work you have done so far. You can still eat out, have fun and stay on plan, win win :D. There is a whole section on EATING OUT in the guidelines (Section 7B) which has useful tips and hints to help keep you on track.

Here are some pics of healthy eating choices, made at Nandos and Pizza Express, just to get you all inspired ! :D

Skinless butterfly chicken, with side green salad, corn on the cob. Nandos :p.

Delicious Salad ! Pizza Express :p.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and look forward to seeing your posts later ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Everyone.
Just stocked the fridge and cupboards ready for when I get back from BF's Monday night. :)
Today's challenge
1.DATE: 22nd August
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2, Day 5
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER: 2 ltr and still going
6. CARBS = 0
8. Syns: 8.5
9. Salad = lunch Smoked pork, tomato, cucumber, chinese leaf, pepper, onion, carrots, baby corn, Mayo
TEA- Chicken and veg bake :) Yummmmy

Attachments

• 1408734866523.jpg
    1408734866523.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 1408734887690.jpg
    1408734887690.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 22
Evening all just a flying visit from me, will catch up on DAY 5 posts tomorrow. Here is the update for DAY 6. Hope you all have a lovely weekend ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATE - for SAT 23/08/2014 - DAY 6 OF CHALLENGE :)

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 6

Today is a GREEN/EE day. You are allowed one carb meal and the other meal must be your carb free Salad Maincourse in the day. Today you must do 30 mins of exercise minimum. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 6

Today is a GREEN/EE day. You are allowed one carb meal with a side salad and the other must be a carb free Salad Maincourse.. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 10 syns allowed if you need them.

Late again! Another evening eating I'm afraid but hopefully just within 10 syn limit

1. DATE: 22nd August
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2 Day 5
4. PLAN: Red Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: none
9. SALAD: Tuna, onion pearls, carrot julienne, tomato, lettuce and cucumber

image-1364674422.jpg

1. DATE: 22[SUP]th[/SUP] August
4. PLAN: Red Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: fruit and syns
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE:
9. SALAD: quorn salad

Again no pictures as my phone is now not recognising my sd card.

I cant wait to upgrade next week

Syns
Biscuits 4
Chocolate 6

Total 10

Evening ladies, been struggling a bit lately, ( depression) I think I've only lost 2lb in 4 or 5 weeks, and I really want my 3st award, so God willing and a good wind behind me I'm going for it, ;) That's if Kay will except my late postings and my upside down salads, :rolleyes: Catch you later. Helen x

1. DATE: 23rd August
4. PLAN: EE Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: jacket potato
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30mins kettlebells, 40 mins walk
9. SALAD: canellini bean salad, beetroot, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, coriander

No photo :(

Evening everyone :p another flying visit from me, will catch up on posts tomorrow promise. Here is your update for day 7. Night night everyone and good luck :).

Kay xx

UPDATE - for SUN 24/08/2014 - DAY 7 - LAST DAY OF CHALLENGE :clap:

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 7

Today is a RED Day. No carbs are allowed. You must have protein and fibre in your meals. You must eat Salad as one of your maincourse for the day. Today is a Rest Day, no exercise.. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 7

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. You must eat protein and fibre only. You must have one side salad and one as a maincourse today. Today is a Rest Day, no exercise. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns allowed maximum.

Hi Today's update.
1.DATE: 23rdAugust
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2, Day 6
4. PLAN: EE
5. WATER: 2 lts
6. CARBS = 0
8. Syns: 10 most used on tea. 3 course. Duck salad, speedy chicken stir fry, strawberry cheesecake with a hi fi bar base.
9. Salad = lunch salad. tomato, cucumber, chinese leaf, pepper, onion, carrots, baby corn, Mayo

Attachments

• 1408829740575.jpg
    1408829740575.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 1408829784605.jpg
    1408829784605.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 26
Salad Challenge W/B Mon 25th August :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, the next one will be running on W/B Mon 25th August, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

THE GET FIT CYCLE

- RUBYESKIMO
- STILL SLIMMING SUZY

THE TURBO CYCLE

- DAISYBELL18
- Happynanna
- KAY003

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay
Hi Kay, I've taken xTinkerbellyx off the challenge for the moment. She's not quite ready. Better to be 100% than to be not quite ready. She definitely will be joining later. xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back