1.DATE: 24th August
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2, Day 7
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER: 2 lts
6. CARBS = 0
7. BODY MAGIC: 0
8. Syns: 10 tiny portion stuffing, chocolate Philly pot,
9. Salad = chicken, ham, carrot, broccoli, courgette and water melon. Weird combo but tasted OK

I am away next week but will weigh tomorrow morning and check in whenever I can. Might lose Internet Thursday / Friday but will be back at the weekend.
Early start (4.30am) so off to bed now.

Good luck everyone for weigh in.

1. DATE: 24[SUP]th[/SUP] August
2.CYCLE : Get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2 Day 7
4. PLAN: Red Day
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: fruit and syns
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 45 slow walk to Tesco and back
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 10
9. SALAD: greens salmon mushrooms and celeriac

Still no pictures as my phone is now not recognising my sd card.

Syns
Biscuits 4
Chocolate 6

Total 10

Evening ladies, been struggling a bit lately, ( depression) I think I've only lost 2lb in 4 or 5 weeks, and I really want my 3st award, so God willing and a good wind behind me I'm going for it, ;) That's if Kay will except my late postings and my upside down salads, :rolleyes: Catch you later. Helen x

Hello Helen :p, that's perfect hun, will add you to the list :D xx

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 25th August :p

This is the final list for The Salad Challenge W/B Mon 25th August, if you would like to join you will have to wait a week until Mon 1st September to join :) .

List of Participants

THE GET FIT CYCLE

- RUBYESKIMO
- STILL SLIMMING SUZY
- HEL8

THE TURBO CYCLE

- DAISYBELL18
- Happynanna
- KAY003

Evening everyone :), sorry I'm late. Well done to you all for completing a fantastic week on the salad challenge ! I will be posting up tomorrow updates now, good luck for weigh in tomorrow morning everyone ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 24/08/2014

THOSE OF YOU WEIGHING TOMORROW FOR YOUR RESULTS, PLEASE READ THIS ;)

What To Expect From Your Results

Just a quick word from me about your weigh in results every Monday. Please be aware that although we are all doing the same challenge, our bodies work differently and results may vary. The last time we did this challenge we had losses varying from 1lb to 5.5lbs in one week. Please do not feel disheartened if you have not lost as much as the next person, remember we are all different. I cannot guarantee how much each person will lose, not even for myself but I do know if you stick with it you will see a loss. If your result is not as much as you were hoping for, please remember that the number on the scale is not the only thing that is important. There are other factors that can affect your losses like TOTM, all these things should also be taken into consideration. Also you may see good inch losses even if you don't achieve a big number on the scale. The other huge benefit of doing this challenge is the goodness you are giving your body with all the fibre, exercise and water, the health benefits are huge. Some people (like myself) take 2 weeks for the loss to show up, our body sometimes is playing catch up with us. I have had weeks in the past where I have been really good on plan but the scales have not moved but the following week it catches up and its a good number. There are some lucky people where the loss shows up in the same week, we are all different.

So moral of the story is, please don't use the number to measure your Success on the challenge, there are so many other positives that you will come away with, which you must applaud and celebrate for yourself :clap: . I want everyone to be happy on results day :p (which is Mondays on this challenge ), if I see any doom and gloom faces :(, you'll get a flying kick from the bunny :asskick: ! You've all been warned ! :D:D:D

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 24/08/2014

Reporting your results tomorrow :)

Please can you all make sure you have posted your loss and achievements by 11am tomorrow. I did send a pm to you all about this, but this is just a quick reminder, because I will need time to collate all the data and do the spreadsheet. If anyone reports their loss in the evening then I will not be able to add their loss to the spreadsheet till the evening :rolleyes: so please bare this in mind . Thanks everyone. :)

Kay xx

PLEASE CAN YOU MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS IF YOU ARE STARTING THE SALAD CHALLENGE TOMORROW :D

UPDATE
- for MON 25/08/2014 - DAY 1 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed today. You should have one Salad as your Maincourse. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to eat 2 salads in the day. One should be a side salad and one a Maincourse salad. Today is an exercise day, 1 hour minimum. 3 Litres of water to drink minimum. 7 syns maximum.

UPDATE - SUN 24/08/2014

THE RESULTS SPREADSHEET FOR TOMORROW

ACHIEVEMENTS AFTER THE CHALLENGE :p

In the results spreadsheet which I will post up tomorrow with the group loss, there is a section on `Achievements after The Salad Challenge ' . When you report your losses to me tomorrow morning, please be aware we are not just celebrating the loss but also if you have entered a new stone bracket or if the loss has made you achieve a new stone award. Please make sure you mention this in the morning with your figure, this is very important :).

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 24/08/2014

For those of you posting DAY 7 late tonight, please can you make sure you have read all my updates for today before you go to bed, for tomorrow mornings weigh in.

Thank you Kay ;) xx

Right ladies early night for me now but ...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR TOMORROW ! :party0049::party0049::party0049:
HOPE YOU ALL DO SMASHING ! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

KAY XX

Hi Today's update.
1.DATE: 24th August
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 2, Day 7
4. PLAN: EE
5. WATER: 2 lts
6. CARBS = few new pots
7. BODY MAGIC: 5 hours gardening
8. Syns: 10 most
9. Salad = Tea salad. tomato, cucumber, Lettuce, pepper, spring onion, baby corn, Mayo cold duck and chicken with new potatoes chips. ( Servered as a munchie board. )
Pudding was banana cheesecake. SW style.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1408917096903.jpg
    1408917096903.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 1408917146750.jpg
    1408917146750.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 37
Sorry for being offline, after being unwell on Fri I hsd a weddings on Sat. Didn't feel great all weekend.

Anyway, Saturday was my day off., so I did 6 days and happy to report a STS. Considering the wedding involved a lot of off plan food, I am chuffed

Thanks as always Kay. I might join in again next week, but for now I need to concentrate on resting up.

Good luck this week everyone

Sent from my phone... if I can work it properly

Managed to get internet access during flight transfer. Five days away on business this week.

6 / 7. 1lb loss for me this week which is disappointing. All I can think is that my holiday excesses of the week before have caught up with me.

Will have to take today as day off as it's proving v difficult to drink enough and no way will I get the exercise in. Back tomorrow with a vengeance.

Morning everyone :p,

Well done to you all on your results :). I will update the results spreadsheet and reply to posts once I'm back from Asda. I need to go and do my salad shopping quickly, (its is dry over here at the mo, before it starts chucking it down with rain). Looking forward to a brand new week. Well done to everyone for last week, you all put in a sincere effort and have done super well ! :D Speak soon.

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back