NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone :p,

Well done to you all on your results :). I will update the results spreadsheet and reply to posts once I'm back from Asda. I need to go and do my salad shopping quickly, (its is dry over here at the mo, before it starts chucking it down with rain). Looking forward to a brand new week. Well done to everyone for last week, you all put in a sincere effort and have done super well ! :D Speak soon.

Kay xx

Kaaaaaayyyyyyy Don't buy any biscuits!!!!! :D

Hi everyone, just updating my first day of the salad challenge while I get some time:

1.DATE: 25th August
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 1
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER: 2 lts
6. CARBS: None
7. BODY MAGIC: Couple of hours cleaning
8. Syns: 0
9. Salad: Chicken - Lettuce, radishes, cucumber, tomatoes, cress and grilled chicken

Afternoon everyone, sorry its late, just got back home now, got soaked in the rain :rolleyes:. Going to update the thread now :).

Kay xx

Sorry for being offline, after being unwell on Fri I hsd a weddings on Sat. Didn't feel great all weekend.

Anyway, Saturday was my day off., so I did 6 days and happy to report a STS. Considering the wedding involved a lot of off plan food, I am chuffed

Thanks as always Kay. I might join in again next week, but for now I need to concentrate on resting up.

Good luck this week everyone

Sent from my phone... if I can work it properly

Hey Niamh, a STS after a wedding is brill hun. I'm glad you enjoyed the food on your day off and well done for maintaining, you also were not well last week but you effort was amazing and you should be well proud :). I'm sure all that green goodness has helped. Look forward to you joining us again in the future. Have a lovely week off hun, will miss you ;).

Kay xx

Managed to get internet access during flight transfer. Five days away on business this week.

6 / 7. 1lb loss for me this week which is disappointing. All I can think is that my holiday excesses of the week before have caught up with me.

Will have to take today as day off as it's proving v difficult to drink enough and no way will I get the exercise in. Back tomorrow with a vengeance.

Hey DB :D, I hope you enjoy your time off hun. A 1lb loss is brilliant ! I agree with you, sometimes our losses can show up the following week, maybe with the holiday and then your hard work this week it will show up next week :). Well done for continuing onto another week. I hear you when you say you are back on it tomorrow with a vengeance :p, you sound like your ready to kick some butt. Good luck for this week hun, I have put you down for day off, I look forward to doing Turbo with you this week :p.

Kay xx

Good Luck everyone with your W.I. today.
The weather is horrible here. I can't even see to the end of the driveway with all this low cloud and I got soaked putting the dustbin bags out :( Let's hope this salad challenge week gets better from now on. I think that perhaps we should have started the soup challenge a week earlier brrrr.
Good luck xxx

Not long now Sue, The Soup Challenge will be starting on Monday 29th September, in time for when the clocks go back for the winter, perfect soup weather, can't wait to start that with you all :p. The last week for The Salad Challenge will be Monday 22nd September :D.

Kay xx

Morning,
Just a quick post on my way out.
I've lost 2lbs this week.
I'm having today off as we are going to Wrest park for the day and having a day off cooking.
Have a good day everyone. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Suzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy ! :D Well done ! You lost your holiday gain and got your 2 stone award back ! I'm so so happy for you hun ! :bliss: Good luck for this week, I look forward to doing the challenge with you. Your salad pics have been amazing last week as has everyone else's, keep them coming ! :p

Kay xx

I am very upset and disappointed as I am sorry to say I put on between 0.5lb to 1lb - I weigh in kilos

This is exactly what my stupid body is like and why it took me 2 years to lose 28lbs so bleurghhhhhhh just when I thought I had found a solution

Hey JC :), sorry you feel disappointed with your result hun. You are a target member already, but since starting this challenge you have lost an amazing 2lbs and been at the lower end of your target which is brilliant ! Our weight does fluctuate from time to time, even when we have been 100%, but a 0.5lb gain is minimal hun you will have that off in a sneeze, I know you will :p. Getting to target is not as hard as maintaining and I know a lot of people will find your journey very inspirational, myself included ;). I hope you enjoy your week off hun and look forward to seeing you with us in the winter on The Soup Challenge :D. Well done again !

Kay xx

Hi everyone, just updating my first day of the salad challenge while I get some time:

1.DATE: 25th August
2.CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 1
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER: 2 lts
7. BODY MAGIC: Couple of hours cleaning
8. Syns: 0
9. Salad: Chicken - Lettuce, radishes, cucumber, tomatoes, cress and grilled chicken

Hey Ruby :p, your DAY 1 sounds fab hun ! Your chicken salad sounds yummy. I know you'll be ok with the water since you drink loads anyway ;). Well done for hitting all your targets ! Good luck for DAY 2, hope you do smashing hun ! :D

Kay xx

THE RESULTS SPREADSHEET FOR THE SALAD CHALLENGE 25/08/2014 :D

WELL DONE TO EVERYONE !! :):)

Click on Image to Enlarge :p:p

SC Results 18-08-14.png
Kay xx

Hey JC :), sorry you feel disappointed with your result hun. You are a target member already, but since starting this challenge you have lost an amazing 2lbs and been at the lower end of your target which is brilliant ! Our weight does fluctuate from time to time, even when we have been 100%, but a 0.5lb gain is minimal hun you will have that off in a sneeze, I know you will :p. Getting to target is not as hard as maintaining and I know a lot of people will find your journey very inspirational, myself included ;). I hope you enjoy your week off hun and look forward to seeing you with us in the winter on The Soup Challenge :D. Well done again !

Kay xx

yes maintaining is very hard but my bmi is still just over 25 and technically I could lose another stone and be in a healthy bmi

Hey everyone :p, I had my lunch so going to do my update early . Here it is for DAY 1 ;) .

Kay xx

1.DATE: 25/08/14
2.CYCLE : Turbo
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 1
4. PLAN: RED
5. WATER: 3L (drank 2 so far )
7. BODY MAGIC: 30 mins walk (half hour to go, will do some exercise indoors as raining outside )
8. Syns: 6 freddo bar 5, Olives 1 .
9. Salad : 1) Chargrilled Chicken with Green Leaf Salad and Olives 2) Plain green side salad

IMG_1094.jpg

Last edited:
yes maintaining is very hard but my bmi is still just over 25 and technically I could lose another stone and be in a healthy bmi

It's always good to set ourselves new challenges and goals and to strive for more. I'm sure you will achieve what you've set out to do JC, you've done amazing so far hun :):).

Kay xx

Suzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy ! :D Well done ! You lost your holiday gain and got your 2 stone award back ! I'm so so happy for you hun ! :bliss: Good luck for this week, I look forward to doing the challenge with you. Your salad pics have been amazing last week as has everyone else's, keep them coming ! :p

Kay xx

Thank you Kay.
In group I've got half a pound to go before I get my shiney back. Hopefully I'll do it this thursday.
So much for me having today off. We decided not to eat out because of the crap weather. Popped into the co-op and I've put a stew on. Done so much walking at wrest park my legs are killing me. But thanks to you and the challenge I'm determined to get into the 12 stone area as soon as possible. Currently 13.8 1/2 :) :)

Thank you Kay.
In group I've got half a pound to go before I get my shiney back. Hopefully I'll do it this thursday.
So much for me having today off. We decided not to eat out because of the crap weather. Popped into the co-op and I've put a stew on. Done so much walking at wrest park my legs are killing me. But thanks to you and the challenge I'm determined to get into the 12 stone area as soon as possible. Currently 13.8 1/2 :) :)

Well done Suzy, 0.5 lbs is nothing, you will do it hun ! Good luck for Thursday and this week ! :D I know you will be in the 12's very soon ;).

Kay xx

Okie tokie think I've caught up now, well done to everyone who participated in last weeks challenge and good luck to those starting this week :p. Time for the bunny to hoppity hop, catch you all later tonight. Have a lovely evening everyone ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Kay, Looking forward to this weeks challenge

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 6 Day 1
5. WATER: 3Ltrs.
7. BODY MAGIC: 1 hour exercise bike. Too foggy and wet outside today.
8. Syns: 1.5 mayonnaise
9. Salad 1 Egg mayo, cress, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber
Salad 2 Beef, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and spring onion

Sorry no pics. I'm still unable to post them. Have picture of Chloe ready as well :cry:Will have to ask xTinkerbellyx for help. Perhaps she has a mallet handy ha ha

Hi Kay, Looking forward to this weeks challenge

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 6 Day 1
5. WATER: 3Ltrs.
7. BODY MAGIC: 1 hour exercise bike. Too foggy and wet outside today.
8. Syns: 1.5 mayonnaise
9. Salad 1 Egg mayo, cress, lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber
Salad 2 Beef, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and spring onion

Sorry no pics. I'm still unable to post them. Have picture of Chloe ready as well :cry:Will have to ask xTinkerbellyx for help. Perhaps she has a mallet handy ha ha

What happens when you try to post the pics Sue? Are you using a computer/laptop or a phone when you have problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back