NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kay,

Just came across your salad challenge, looks fab! Just wondered, when are you starting the next block? I would love to give it a go to try and give my weight loss a boost.

Indeed hun, I will add your name to the list ;).

Kay xx

Hi. Kay.

Hope you are o.k

I'm so sorry I'm going to have to pull out for this week.

Please include me next week. Xx

I'm just so knackered and feeling a little off colour just finding it hard to focus on the challenge with everything else I've got going on at the moment.

Sorry to let the team down but will make it up next week. Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No worries Suzy, hope your feeling better soon hun, I will add your name to next weeks list, well done for taking part this week :).

Kay xx

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 1st September :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, the next one will be running on W/B Mon 1st September, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

- Bethanie
- Still Slimming Suzy

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay xx

Hi. Kay.

Hope you are o.k

I'm so sorry I'm going to have to pull out for this week.

Please include me next week. Xx

I'm just so knackered and feeling a little off colour just finding it hard to focus on the challenge with everything else I've got going on at the moment.

Sorry to let the team down but will make it up next week. Xxxx

Hope you get well soon, ready to take on next weeks challenge, take care, Helen :)

No worries Suzy, hope your feeling better soon hun, I will add your name to next weeks list, well done for taking part this week :).

Kay xx

Thanks for under standing. Just got home from work pj's on waiting for my dinner to cook in the oven.

Catch up on Monday xxx

Hello everyone :),

Please can you add your name to next weeks list if you are continuing with the challenge.

Thanks Kay xx
:bighug:

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 1st September :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, the next one will be running on W/B Mon 1st September, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

- Bethanie
- Mini
- Still Slimming Suzy

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay xx

UPDATE - for SUN 31/08/2014 - DAY 7 - LAST DAY OF CHALLENGE :clap:

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 7

Today is a RED Day. No carbs are allowed. You must have protein and fibre in your meals. You must eat Salad as one of your maincourse for the day. Today is a Rest Day, no exercise.. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 7

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. You must eat protein and fibre only. You must have one side salad and one as a maincourse today. Today is a Rest Day, no exercise. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns allowed maximum.

DSCN0383 (640x480).jpg

Hi Kay, I'm sorry to be so late with Friday's post. It's been a hectic couple of days.

1.DATE: 29/08/14
2.CYCLE : Turbo
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: week 6 day 5
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER: 3 Ltrs.
6. CARBS: None
7. BODY MAGIC: None
8. Syns: none
9. Salad Roast beef, lettuce and tomatoes
Same as above

Hi Kay, I hope that you are having a great time with your cousins. Can I book the last two days of the salad challenge off. It has all gone horribly wrong. I need to regroup and come back fighting. I think I will give it a weeks break and come back after that. Things should have settled by then. Finding it hard to get salads sorted out when I'm running all over the place. I will W.I. tomorrow as usual. Love sue xx

Hi gang, days 4 and 5 coming up
Date. 28/8/14.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Day 4.
Plan. Green.
Water. 2ltr.
Carbs. Pasta.
Body magic. 30 min walk.
Syns. 10- Pasta.
Salad. Pasta, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, beetroot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 21
Evening everyone, well done for completing another successful week on the challenge :). I'm just going to post up some updates for tomorrow now ;).

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 31/08/2014

Reporting your results tomorrow :)

Please can you all make sure you have posted your loss and achievements by 11am tomorrow. I did send a pm to you all about this, but this is just a quick reminder, because I will need time to collate all the data and do the spreadsheet. If anyone reports their loss in the evening then I will not be able to add their loss to the spreadsheet till the evening :rolleyes: so please bare this in mind . Thanks everyone. :)

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 31/08/2014

THE RESULTS SPREADSHEET FOR TOMORROW

ACHIEVEMENTS AFTER THE CHALLENGE :p

In the results spreadsheet which I will post up tomorrow with the group loss, there is a section on `Achievements after The Salad Challenge ' . When you report your losses to me tomorrow morning, please be aware we are not just celebrating the loss but also if you have entered a new stone bracket or if the loss has made you achieve a new stone award. Please make sure you mention this in the morning with your figure, this is very important :).

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 31/08/2014

For those of you posting DAY 7 late tonight, please can you make sure you have read all my updates for today before you go to bed, for tomorrow mornings weigh in.

Thank you Kay ;) xx

Right ladies I'm off again now but ...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR TOMORROW ! :party0049::party0049::party0049:
HOPE YOU ALL DO SMASHING ! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

KAY XX

PLEASE CAN YOU MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS IF YOU ARE STARTING THE SALAD CHALLENGE TOMORROW :D

UPDATE
- for MON 01/09/2014 - DAY 1 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed today. You should have one Salad as your Maincourse. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to eat 2 salads in the day. One should be a side salad and one a Maincourse salad. Today is an exercise day, 1 hour minimum. 3 Litres of water to drink minimum. 7 syns maximum.

Date. 29/8/14.
Cycle. Get fit.
Day of challenge. Day 5.
Plan. Red.
Water. 2ltr.
Carbs. None.
Body magic. None.
Syns. 10 Salad cream, crisps.
Salad. Ham, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, beetroot, carrot.
image.jpg

Hi Kay I won't bother putting up my last 2 days as I'm the only one left, I'll weigh in the morning as planned, catch you later x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back