NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kay, I've looked at the rules and think I get what I'm supposed to do tomorrow, like no hex b carbs on red days. Just have one question, is there a rule about breakfast or the number of meals I have? Can I have say: breakfast - bacon eggs mushrooms, lunch - a salad with tuna, dinner - meat and veg? Or is it just 2 meals plus fruit and yogurt as breakfasts and snacks?

Hi everyone! Sorry I went a bit AWOL over the weekend, I don't really get a chance to hop on the laptop and the app on my phone doesn't always work. Happy to report that I lost 3lbs this week! Very very happy with that. Well done to everyone who completed the challenge this week and good luck to all those that are starting. Oh and thanks to Kay for setting this up!

Hi everyone - as you know I was working abroad last week. My problem was internet access. I did stick to the challenge as much as I could and have lost another 1 1/2lbs so am delighted. Sorry I wasn't able to post but got back late last night.
My experience on this challenge has been "awesome" as it has made me drink gallons of water that I would not have done if left to my own devices.

Creeping down the 12s and looking forward to the soup challenge if you will have me back!

Good Morning everyone :wavey:,

Well done on all the fab losses this week :p, you've all put in a lot of effort ;), I'm just going to catch up on posts now :D.

Kay xx

Hi Kay, I've looked at the rules and think I get what I'm supposed to do tomorrow, like no hex b carbs on red days. Just have one question, is there a rule about breakfast or the number of meals I have? Can I have say: breakfast - bacon eggs mushrooms, lunch - a salad with tuna, dinner - meat and veg? Or is it just 2 meals plus fruit and yogurt as breakfasts and snacks?

Hey Bethanie, hope your well hun :). On the Salad Challenge, you will eat the normal SW way. The only difference is like you said on Red Days you have to syn your hexb's. Also drink 2 litres of water a day (no fizzy drinks), low salt intake, and exercise for 30 mins on your EE/Green days. You must have one salad a day which must be carb free and full of fibre. You can have 3 meals a day if you wish, breakfast / dinner / tea, but make sure you keep the carbs low on EE/Green days and none on Red Days (however your 10 syn allowance can be used towards some small carb treats), I hope this helps and good luck with DAY 1 hun ;).

Kay xx

Morning everyone, 2.5 off for me this week, :) If I'd lost another 0.5 I would have had my 3st award :( Well done to everyone else who took on the challenge, smashing results, thanks again Bun for doing this, your a star :hug99: Xx

Hi everyone! Sorry I went a bit AWOL over the weekend, I don't really get a chance to hop on the laptop and the app on my phone doesn't always work. Happy to report that I lost 3lbs this week! Very very happy with that. Well done to everyone who completed the challenge this week and good luck to all those that are starting. Oh and thanks to Kay for setting this up!

Yay ! :D Well done Ruby ! :talk017: So so happy for you hun ! You worked really hard this week, I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge and it worked for you ! :p I will update your results now on the spreadsheet :).

Kay xx

Hi Kay I won't bother putting up my last 2 days as I'm the only one left, I'll weigh in the morning as planned, catch you later x

Hey Helen :) sorry I've been a bit AWOL this week due to guests, I know you've worked really hard this week on the challenge and your salad pics have been amazing ! :p Yes I've been checking out everyone single one of them, hehe ! :D I'm so excited and waiting for your result, good luck hun ! ;)

Kay xx

Hi everyone - as you know I was working abroad last week. My problem was internet access. I did stick to the challenge as much as I could and have lost another 1 1/2lbs so am delighted. Sorry I wasn't able to post but got back late last night.
My experience on this challenge has been "awesome" as it has made me drink gallons of water that I would not have done if left to my own devices.

Creeping down the 12s and looking forward to the soup challenge if you will have me back!

Hey DB :p, well done hun, your losses have been fantastic on this challenge so far, you've done really well this week despite the challenges of being away ! :D I'm so so happy for you ! :bliss:I will update the spreadsheet now with your results. Hope you have a lovely week ahead ! :):)

Kay xx

Hi Kay, I'm happy to report a 1lb loss this week

I hope this is right.

Turbo challenge Week 6 Days on challenge this week 5 loss 1lb Total loss on challenge 2 stone.

Good luck with the WI today ladies. Kay I will pop over to your diary later tonight. When I have finished babysitting. xxx

Yay ! :D Well done Sue ! :party0019: Brilliant lovely, you've had such a tough week with everything going on around you ! I'm so happy you had a loss, you've also done amazing on this challenge so far. I hope your well hun and have a lovely week ahead, I will update your results now ;).

Kay xx

Hi. Kay.

Hope you are o.k

I'm so sorry I'm going to have to pull out for this week.

Please include me next week. Xx

I'm just so knackered and feeling a little off colour just finding it hard to focus on the challenge with everything else I've got going on at the moment.

Sorry to let the team down but will make it up next week. Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Suzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy ! :D I just wanted to check, I know you did the challenge for a few days, if I'm right I think it was 4 and I know you lost 0.5lb at group this week, would you still like me to add your results to the spreadsheet hun, it would still be great to celebrate your efforts ? :p

Kay xx

Okie tokie, I think I have caught up with everyone, I just need to pop to the shops, once I'm back I will post up the results spreadsheet. Well done to everyone on a fantastic week and good luck to everyone starting this week ! :D

Helen my lovely I will look out for your update of your results once I'm back and will then update the spreadsheet for the group once you have posted, good luck hun, I know you will do super ! :):)

Kay xx

Great results ladies, well done. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey Bethanie, hope your well hun :). On the Salad Challenge, you will eat the normal SW way. The only difference is like you said on Red Days you have to syn your hexb's. Also drink 2 litres of water a day (no fizzy drinks), low salt intake, and exercise for 30 mins on your EE/Green days. You must have one salad a day which must be carb free and full of fibre. You can have 3 meals a day if you wish, breakfast / dinner / tea, but make sure you keep the carbs low on EE/Green days and none on Red Days (however your 10 syn allowance can be used towards some small carb treats), I hope this helps and good luck with DAY 1 hun ;). Kay xx

Love these challenges Kay. I'm going to give it another go this week but I'm not weighing until end of the month, doctors orders to stay off scales for a month...

So hopefully il have a nice loss at the end of it all! X

Morning everyone, 2.5 off for me this week, :) If I'd lost another 0.5 I would have had my 3st award :( Well done to everyone else who took on the challenge, smashing results, thanks again Bun for doing this, your a star :hug99: Xx

Hello hun, we must have posted at the same time, sorry I missed your post ;). Well done lovely, I'm super duper happy for you ! :bliss: That is a fab result ! I can't believe you are only 0.5 lb away from your next award, woohoo ! :D I will update your results now, hope you have a lovely week ahead :):).

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back