NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I join the soup challenge as well please? Sorry, I tried to copy and paste but my phone kept messing up the format :(

I doubt Kay would miss it but there you go Bethanie, You're on the list.

Good luck for the rest of this weeks challenge ladies :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Kay.
Sorry just got home. Saturday night I was invited to the local indian and given last minute tickets to the moto gp at Silverstone. So I'm happy to report my efforts of 4 days minimised my damage to a maintain.
Xxx
Have been on plan today I'll post it in a min xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You did really well Suzy :) and good luck for this week too, I know you will do super ! :D xx

Hi,
Can I wait until the guide lines are out.The problem is I don't always have access to a microwave at work.
Thanks xx

Hello hun, I will put your name on the list in brackets, to remind me you will confirm later, hope that's ok ;). Also you've got me thinking, hmm I will add a segment about alternate options for people who don't have microwaves at work, the last thing you want is cold soup :p I think the bunny has a solution, more on this later :D .

Kay xx

Hi Kay, It's been a hectic few days.

1.DATE: 01/09/2024
2.CYCLE : Keep fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: week 3 Day 1
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER: 1.5 Ltrs.
6. CARBS: None
7. BODY MAGIC: None
8. Syns: 10
9. Salad: Lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, celery, ham and eggs

Tomorrow's quorn salad already to go.

Hey Suzy, well done on DAY 1 of the challenge. I hope your gonna go for your 2 litres today :p, well done on completing all the rest. Your ham salad sounds yum. I'm glad you remembered to take a rest day. Good luck for day 2 and well done for preparing ahead of time, I love quorn salad yum yum :D.

Kay xx

First day done Kay:)

1.DATE: MON 01/9/2012
2.CYCLE: The Turbo Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 1
4. PLAN: RED DAY
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 Litres
6. CARBS TODAY: NONE
7. BODY MAGIC / EXERCISE: One hour walking
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 7 Syns / 140 cals
9. SALAD: Turkey, mixed salad leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, grated carrot and fat free yogurt.

Hey Mini :p, well done on completing DAY 1 of the challenge ! Your turkey salad sounds super yummy :D, I hope you enjoyed it too. Well done for hitting all your targets on Turbo ! :) I'm really looking forward to your Day 2 post now, I know you will do brill ! :p

Kay xx

1.DATE: 01/09/2024
2.CYCLE : Keep Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1 Day 1
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER: 2L (nas squash and water plus 2 cups of green tea)
7. BODY MAGIC: 30 mins (just walking the dog)
8. Syns: 9
9. Salad: Mixed red and green lettuce leaves, cucumber, baby plum tomatoes, radishes, spring onion, sliced turkey, reduced fat cheddar (hex a), Branston pickle and a sliced pickled gherkin.

I noticed Suzy has been putting down Keep Fit and others have followed :p the name of the cycle is GET FIT hun although keep fit has a nice ring to it too :D .

Hey Bethanie :D, what a smashing Day 1 hun. Well done for hitting all your targets lovely, you've done brill with the water ! :p Your turkey salad looks delicious, love the pic, hope you enjoyed it too ! Day 1 on the GET FIT cycle is a rest day so no exercise. I know Mini has posted exercise but she is on The Turbo cycle so exercise days are different for her. It's important to take some rest days in the week hun for the challenge to work. Good luck for Day 2, I hope you to brill ! :):)

Kay xx

THE SOUP CHALLENGE !!! :D:D:D

26 DAYS TO GO !!!:p:p:p

ARE YOU READY ??? :gimi::gimi::gimi:

STARTING ON MONDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER !!! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

If you would like to participate please start adding your names now and copy paste this post. (The new thread will be up on Sunday 28th September so you can read the new guidelines) :D :-

NAMES OF PARICIPANTS : :p

- KAY003
- Cavegirl13
- Cloudy6
- Happynanna
- Bethanie
- (Still Slimming Suzy)

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 8th September :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 8th September, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

- Happynanna
- Kay003

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay xx

I doubt Kay would miss it but there you go Bethanie, You're on the list. Good luck for the rest of this weeks challenge ladies :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Cloudy :)

I noticed Suzy has been putting down Keep Fit and others have followed :p the name of the cycle is GET FIT hun although keep fit has a nice ring to it too :D . Hey Bethanie :D, what a smashing Day 1 hun. Well done for hitting all your targets lovely, you've done brill with the water ! :p Your turkey salad looks delicious, love the pic, hope you enjoyed it too ! Day 1 on the GET FIT cycle is a rest day so no exercise. I know Mini has posted exercise but she is on The Turbo cycle so exercise days are different for her. It's important to take some rest days in the week hun for the challenge to work. Good luck for Day 2, I hope you to brill ! :):) Kay xx

Oops, ok will remember 'get fit'. Thanks Kay, yeah the salad was really lovely. I know I'm not supposed to exercise on the red days on Get fit but I need to walk the dog when OH is working. It wasn't a brisk walk though. On Green/EE days I will do something more strenuous. :) hope everyone's having a good week.

Hello all
back from sunny Tunisia and ready to face the scales tomorrow to see what damage I've done. Well done to everyone's loses this week! Amazing results!

definately too cold here for me to want to re-join the salad challenge, but Soup challenge sounds just up my street! Any details on the plan yet of is it to be revealed nearer the time.

Day 2

1.DATE: Tuesday 02/09/2014
2.CYCLE: The Turbo Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 2
4. PLAN: RED DAY
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 Litres
6. CARBS TODAY: NONE
7. BODY MAGIC / EXERCISE: One hour walking
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 4 Syns/ 80 calories
9. SALAD: Mackerel, mixed salad leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, apple, shredded cabbage, grated carrot and fat free yogurt.

Oops! I think today was meant to be a rest day?

Last edited:
Hello all
back from sunny Tunisia and ready to face the scales tomorrow to see what damage I've done. Well done to everyone's loses this week! Amazing results!

definately too cold here for me to want to re-join the salad challenge, but Soup challenge sounds just up my street! Any details on the plan yet of is it to be revealed nearer the time.

Hey Anju its good to see you back ! :D All will be revealed on Sunday 28th September, I will add your name to the list, you can confirm nearer the time if your still in ;). Hope you have a lovely week ahead hun :):).

Kay xx

Evening everyone, sorry I'm late :). I'm just going to put up the updates for day 3 and day 4 as I will be out most of the day tomorrow as well, but I will catch up on all posts on Thursday promise ;). Have a great week everyone ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATE - for WED 03/09/2014 - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Salad as a Maincourse in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed in one meal only with a side salad. You need to eat 2 Salads in the day. Your other Salad should be a Maincourse. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 3 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns maximum if you need them.

UPDATE - for THURS 04/09/2014 - DAY 4 OF CHALLENGE :p

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 4

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed with one meal only. Your other meal must be carb free and a Salad Maincourse. Today you must exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 4

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to eat 2 Salads in the day. One should be a Side Salad and one a Maincourse Salad. Today you need to do 1 hour of exercise. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns maximum.

THE SOUP CHALLENGE !!! :D:D:D

25 DAYS TO GO !!!:p:p:p

ARE YOU READY ??? :gimi::gimi::gimi:

STARTING ON MONDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER !!! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

If you would like to participate please start adding your names now and copy paste this post. (The new thread will be up on Sunday 28th September so you can read the new guidelines) :D :-

NAMES OF PARICIPANTS : :p

- (ANJU100)
- Bethanie
- Cavegirl13
- Cloudy6

- DAISYBELL18
- Happynanna
- KAY003
- (Still Slimming Suzy)

Last edited:
Salad Challenge W/B Mon 8th September :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 8th September, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

- Happynanna
- Kay003

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay

Hi Kay, sorry I'm late xx

1.DATE: 02/09/2024
2.CYCLE : get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: week 3 Day 2
4. PLAN: green
5. WATER: 2 Ltrs.
7. BODY MAGIC: 1 hours walking
8. Syns: 10
9. Salad: Lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, celery, onion, quorn
Tomorrow's quorn salad already to go.