NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. DATE: 02/09/14
2. CYCLE : Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1, Day 2
4. PLAN: EE
5. WATER: 2L (just a cup of green tea and a small bottle during the day as had WI this evening but managed the rest with and after dinner)
6. CARBS: One potato, made in to chips.
7. BODY MAGIC: 45 mins Zumba class, 10 mins treadmill.
8. SYNS: 10
9. SALAD: Mixed red and green lettuce leaves, cucumber, baby tomatoes, radish, sliced apple, pickled gherkin, 30g blue cheese and some crustless quiche (included in syns).

Attachments

• image-2476083763.jpg
    image-2476083763.jpg
    598.2 KB · Views: 18
THE SOUP CHALLENGE !!! :D:D:D 26 DAYS TO GO !!!:p:p:p http://www.minimins.com/attachments...salad-challenge-april-sept-images7ojlwyhq.jpg ARE YOU READY ??? :gimi::gimi::gimi: STARTING ON MONDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER !!! :party0049::party0049::party0049: If you would like to participate please start adding your names now and copy paste this post. (The new thread will be up on Sunday 28th September so you can read the new guidelines) :D :- NAMES OF PARICIPANTS : :p - (ANJU100) - KAY003 - Cavegirl13 - Cloudy6 - Happynanna - Bethanie - (Still Slimming Suzy)

My name has gone AWOL.......

Hi Kay,

1.DATE: 03/09/2024
2.CYCLE : get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: week 3 Day 3
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER: 2 Ltrs.
6. CARBS: None
7. BODY MAGIC: Rest day
8. Syns: 10
9. Salad: Lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, celery, onion, ham, beef and chicken.

Quorn salad made for the next 2 days as used up all my meat and no time to shop xx

1. DATE: 03/09/14
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1, Day 3
5. WATER: 2 1/2 Ltrs.
6. CARBS: None
7. BODY MAGIC: None
8. Syns: 10
9. Salad: Gem lettuce, cucumber, baby plum tomatoes, sliced red pepper, spring onion, smoked salmon, extra light Philly.

Day 3

DATE: Tuesday 03/09/2014
2.CYCLE: The Turbo Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 3
4. PLAN: Green Day/EE
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 Litres
6. CARBS TODAY: New Potatoes
7. BODY MAGIC / EXERCISE: One hour walking
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 7 Syns/ 140 calories
9. SALAD: Eggs, mushrooms, red onion, mixed salad leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, apple, grated carrot and fat free yogurt

Last edited:
Salad Challenge W/B Mon 8th September

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 8th September, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

- Happynanna
- Kay003
-Still slimming suzy
A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge .

Thanks Kay xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

THE SOUP CHALLENGE !!! :D:D:D

24 DAYS TO GO !!!:p:p:p

ARE YOU READY ??? :gimi::gimi::gimi:

STARTING ON MONDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER !!! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

If you would like to participate please start adding your names now and copy paste this post. (The new thread will be up on Sunday 28th September so you can read the new guidelines) :D :-

NAMES OF PARICIPANTS : :p

- (ANJU100)
- Bethanie
- Cavegirl13
- Cloudy6

- DAISYBELL18
- Happynanna
- Hel8

- KAY003
- (Still Slimming Suzy)

Suzy & Sue,

Hi guys hope you don't mind but I will be running the Salad Challenge on Monday 15th September now and am leaving it for next week as there are less numbers and not enough for me to update. I hope that's ok with you both. However if you wish to still follow it unofficially without posting that's fine or you can wait a week and have next week off before rejoining on Monday 15th September, it's upto you, I'll let you deicde, sorry once again ;).

Kay xx

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 15th September :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 15th September, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

- Kay003

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay

Evening everyone, sorry I've been AWOL today, I have a slight temperature and have been unwell :(. I promise to catch up with you all on Sunday. Keep posting you are all doing so well this week :). In the meantime I am going to post up the updates for DAY 5, 6 and 7 . Good luck and I hope you all do well ;).

Kay xx

UPDATE - for FRI 05/09/2014 - DAY 5 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 5

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Salad as a Maincourse in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 5

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have 2 Salads, one as a Maincourse and one as a side. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns maximum.

UPDATE - for SAT 06/09/2014 - DAY 6 OF CHALLENGE :)

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 6

Today is a GREEN/EE day. You are allowed one carb meal and the other meal must be your carb free Salad Maincourse in the day. Today you must do 30 mins of exercise minimum. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 6

Today is a GREEN/EE day. You are allowed one carb meal with a side salad and the other must be a carb free Salad Maincourse.. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 10 syns allowed if you need them.

UPDATE - for SUN 07/09/2014 - DAY 7 - LAST DAY OF CHALLENGE :clap:

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 7

Today is a RED Day. No carbs are allowed. You must have protein and fibre in your meals. You must eat Salad as one of your maincourse for the day. Today is a Rest Day, no exercise.. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 7

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. You must eat protein and fibre only. You must have one side salad and one as a maincourse today. Today is a Rest Day, no exercise. 3 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns allowed maximum.

1. DATE: 04/09/14
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Week 1, Day 4
4. PLAN: EE
5. WATER: 2L
6. CARBS: 125 g (cooked weight) steamed basmati rice.
7. BODY MAGIC: 45 mins Spin class, 45 mins walking.
8. SYNS: 4 (so far, trying to decide between a WW lemon slice or 2 Jaffa cakes).
9. SALAD: Gem lettuce, tomato, spring onion and cucumber with ham, reduced fat cheddar and pickled gherkins and onions.

Day 4

DATE: Thursday 04/09/2014
2.CYCLE: The Turbo Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 4
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 Litres
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC / EXERCISE: One hour walking
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 7 Syns/ 140 calories
9. SALAD: Salmon, prawns, red onion, mixed salad leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, apple, grated carrot and fat free yogurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back