NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone.
Sadly I am going to have to pull out of the salad challenge.
I'm not at home now until tuesday as working over the weekend and staying with nan the rest of the time. Did not get home last night until midnight.
I will follow the challenge on my own and post on my diary when I can.
Thank you all so much for your support and advise over the last few month.
Will catch up with you soon.
Love
Suzy xxx ♥♥♥♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 5

DATE: Friday 05/09/2014
2.CYCLE: The Turbo Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 5
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 Litres
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC / EXERCISE: One hour walking
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 7 Syns/ 140 calories
9. SALAD: Crispy bacon, boiled eggs, red onion, mixed salad leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, apple, grated carrot and fat free yogurt

Last edited:
Hi Kay, I might have to call yesterday a holiday from the plan. Had a night out and went over syns (19 1/2 altogether). Still had a salad for lunch though :)

Day 6

DATE: Saturday 6/09/2014
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 6
4. PLAN: Green/EE
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 Litres:(
6. CARBS TODAY: Potatoes
7. BODY MAGIC / EXERCISE: 1 hour walk
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 10 Syns/200 calories
9. SALAD: Sirloin, baked potato, red onion, mixed salad leaves, mix pickles, tomatoes, and fat free yogurt

1. DATE: Saturday 6/09/2014
2. CYCLE: Get Fit
4. PLAN: Green
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 1/2 L
6. CARBS TODAY: Baked potato
7. BODY MAGIC / EXERCISE: Walking (30 mins), Zumba class (45 mins).
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 8
9. SALAD: Hard boiled eggs with a Morrisons salad bowl (lettuce, cherry toms, peppers, no dressing) and tbsp extra light mayo.

Suzy & Sue,

Hi guys hope you don't mind but I will be running the Salad Challenge on Monday 15th September now and am leaving it for next week as there are less numbers and not enough for me to update. I hope that's ok with you both. However if you wish to still follow it unofficially without posting that's fine or you can wait a week and have next week off before rejoining on Monday 15th September, it's upto you, I'll let you deicde, sorry once again ;).

Kay xx

Hi Kay, Sorry to see that you still aren't well. Don't worry about halting the challenge for the time being. You need to rest and get yourself better. I see Suzy is out next week as well. I will wait to see who is joining on the 15th before I add my name. I'm starting to think I smell he he. Where is everybody???? :missing: I will carry on with the challenge on my own I have far too many tomatoes to waste them. I could always freeze them for soup next month I suppose. Let's make October the time to make a real difference. Can't wait. Meanwhile I'll try to be good, though it's hard without the threat of a bunny kick.xx:asskick: Take care, love Sue xx

Hi everyone.
Sadly I am going to have to pull out of the salad challenge.
I'm not at home now until tuesday as working over the weekend and staying with nan the rest of the time. Did not get home last night until midnight.
I will follow the challenge on my own and post on my diary when I can.
Thank you all so much for your support and advise over the last few month.
Will catch up with you soon.
Love
Suzy xxx ♥♥♥♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Suzy, hope your well hun :). I know you've only done the challenge for a few days but I would still like to post your results with the others if that's ok, you still made a good effort on the days you stuck with it hun :p. I will wait for your results tomorrow morning.

Kay xx

Hi Kay, I might have to call yesterday a holiday from the plan. Had a night out and went over syns (19 1/2 altogether). Still had a salad for lunch though :)

Well done for completing this week hun, sorry I've been AWOL, had guests over and have been unwell :rolleyes:. Anyway looking forward to your result tomorrow, good luck hun ! (and thanks I have noted down your day off ).

Kay xx

Day 6

DATE: Saturday 6/09/2014
4. PLAN: Green/EE
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 Litres:(
6. CARBS TODAY: Potatoes
7. BODY MAGIC / EXERCISE: 1 hour walk
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 10 Syns/200 calories
9. SALAD: Sirloin, baked potato, red onion, mixed salad leaves, mix pickles, tomatoes, and fat free yogurt

No sad faces allowed Mini ! :D You have done so well this week, we will allow the 2 litres to pass, hehe. Good luck for tomorrow mornings weigh in hun, hope you do brill ! :p

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 07/09/2014

Reporting your results tomorrow :)

Please can you all make sure you have posted your loss and achievements by 11am tomorrow. I did send a pm to you all about this, but this is just a quick reminder, because I will need time to collate all the data and do the spreadsheet. If anyone reports their loss in the evening then I will not be able to add their loss to the spreadsheet till the evening :rolleyes: so please bare this in mind . Thanks everyone. :)

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 07/09/2014

THE RESULTS SPREADSHEET FOR TOMORROW

ACHIEVEMENTS AFTER THE CHALLENGE :p

In the results spreadsheet which I will post up tomorrow with the group loss, there is a section on `Achievements after The Salad Challenge ' . When you report your losses to me tomorrow morning, please be aware we are not just celebrating the loss but also if you have entered a new stone bracket or if the loss has made you achieve a new stone award. Please make sure you mention this in the morning with your figure, this is very important :).

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 07/09/2014

For those of you posting DAY 7 late tonight, please can you make sure you have read all my updates for today before you go to bed, for tomorrow mornings weigh in.

Thank you Kay ;) xx

Right ladies I'm off again, its bye from me for now but ...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR TOMORROW ! :party0049::party0049::party0049:
HOPE YOU ALL DO SMASHING ! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

KAY XX

Hi Kay, Sorry to see that you still aren't well. Don't worry about halting the challenge for the time being. You need to rest and get yourself better. I see Suzy is out next week as well. I will wait to see who is joining on the 15th before I add my name. I'm starting to think I smell he he. Where is everybody???? :missing: I will carry on with the challenge on my own I have far too many tomatoes to waste them. I could always freeze them for soup next month I suppose. Let's make October the time to make a real difference. Can't wait. Meanwhile I'll try to be good, though it's hard without the threat of a bunny kick.xx:asskick: Take care, love Sue xx

There will be more of us by the 15th I'm sure :p, hope your doing well hun xx

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 15th September :p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 15th September, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

- Happynanna
- Kay003

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay

Day 7

DATE: Sunday 7/09/2014
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 7
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 litres
7. BODY MAGIC / EXERCISE: Rest
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 7 Syns/140 calories
9. SALAD:Turkey slices, sirloin steak again this evening, mushrooms, green and red peppers, red onion, mixed salad leaves, watercress and fat free yogurt.

The End:coffee:

1. DATE: Sunday 7/09/14
2. CYCLE: Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 7
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 L
7. BODY MAGIC / EXERCISE: None
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 9 1/2
9. SALAD: Cos lettuce, tomato slices, cucumber, grated carrot, grilled bacon strips, cauliflower cheese (using hex a)

Hi Guys, (Mini/Bethanie/Suzy)

I popped in to see if any results have been posted ? I am off out now, I will try again later, so I can post up all your results on the results spreadsheet. Well done on completing a whole week of the challenge ,:p good luck and I hope you have all done really well ! :D

Kay xx

Just popped in to see how you've all got on aswell , eagerly waiting for results xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back