NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay ! :D Well done Sue ! Fab day 1 on Turbo, you've achieved all your targets ! It's brill your determination and focus is still there :). The Birds eye Inspirations are lovely with salad :p yum yum. Should I ask...where's the camera ? not out at sea I hope :p. Good luck for day 2 hun, hope you do smashing ! I am joining you next week for the last week of the Salad Challenge :D. xx

Hello Kay, Lovely to see you here. It will be fab to have you on the challenge next week. :wee: We have all really missed you. The camera is charging at the moment. I will post pictures later and hopefully the computer will not be taking a swim by the end of the evening, cross your fingers. xxx

Hello Kay, Lovely to see you here. It will be fab to have you on the challenge next week. :wee: We have all really missed you. The camera is charging at the moment. I will post pictures later and hopefully the computer will not be taking a swim by the end of the evening, cross your fingers. xxx

hehe :giggle: I have my fingers crossed, looking forward to seeing the pics later, just remember to refresh the page hun ;) xx

I've struggled with it to be honest, craving carbs a bit too much after being so off plan last week. Not sure signing up this week was the best idea.

DSCN0386 (640x480).jpgHi Kay here's salad 1 will have to re edit salad 2 Be back in a second xx

I've struggled with it to be honest, craving carbs a bit too much after being so off plan last week. Not sure signing up this week was the best idea.

Morning Jen :), sorry you've been struggling hun, if you'd like to take yesterday as a day off and start today that will be fine, or you can start next week again with the rest of us. Next week is the last week for the Salad Challenge, then this thread will close down and a new one will follow, The Soup Challenge :p for the winter. Let me know what you decide ;).

Kay xx

View attachment 153634 Hooray that's the second salad done. xx

Nom nom to birds eye Inspirations, I love salmon too :D super healthy ! Some really good salad choices Sue :). Your doing brill hun, keep it up, I will be with you next week, your helping me get in the zone for it. We are all cheering you on this week ! :party0011:

Kay xx

Hi Kay, here is day 2. Do you want me to stop this weeks challenge and start next week instead. As I see Jenniecakes is not keen and there is no post from her tonight? It's up to you.
1.DATE: 16/09/14
2.CYCLE : Turbo Challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 2 Week 7
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: I hour exercise bike and gardening
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 5.5 2 finger Kitkat last one in kitchen phew!
9. SALAD: 1 Chicken, lettuce ,beetroot, tomato and cucumber
2 Burger, lettuce, tomatoes, beetroot & cucumber

DSCN0389 (640x480).jpgDSCN0388 (640x480).jpg

Hi Kay, here is day 2. Do you want me to stop this weeks challenge and start next week instead. As I see Jenniecakes is not keen and there is no post from her tonight? It's up to you.
1.DATE: 16/09/14
2.CYCLE : Turbo Challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 2 Week 7
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: I hour exercise bike and gardening
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 5.5 2 finger Kitkat last one in kitchen phew!
9. SALAD: 1 Chicken, lettuce ,beetroot, tomato and cucumber
2 Burger, lettuce, tomatoes, beetroot & cucumber

View attachment 153755View attachment 153756

Well done lovely for sticking with it, I'm sorry I wasn't here to reply to your post I was away at my aunts, I did mention I would be away on my diary but forgot to mention it on here, sorry for that. Oh no :( was looking forward to doing the last week with you. I will pm you tomorrow, I need to discuss some things with you ;). Take care hun.

Kay xx

Hello everyone :wavey:,

Just an open invitation from me to all of you :D. Monday 22nd is the last week of The Salad Challenge. I thought it would be nice for those of you that have taken part in it while it was running to join in for one last week. I am also restarting after a break and could do with encouragement and support from all my friends, I would really appreciate that.

Since it is the last week of the challenge, I am planning on being more flexible. If you require 2 days off and can only do 5 that will be fine :).

Please can you add your names below for next weeks challenge : -

Linda /Vonnie / Helen / Sue / Bev / Suzy / and all my others friends that have supported me on this challenge since I started it, I'm calling on all of you to join me next week for one last time :D I will wait for you guys to get back to me ;) many thanks.

Kay xx

Last edited:
THE FINAL WEEK !!! :D:D:D

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 22nd September
:p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 22nd September, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

- Kay003

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay

THE FINAL WEEK !!! :D:D:D

Salad Challenge W/B Mon 22nd September
:p

If you would like to join The Salad Challenge, W/B Mon 22nd September, please add your name to the list below and copy paste this post.

List of Participants

Cloudy6
- Kay003

A Sample of how well everyone has done previously on this challenge :D.

Thanks Kay

There you go my sweet... just to run alongside you I'm signing up for the week. I may have to miss a day or possibly two but hoping to do as many as I can. x

Lol, replied to your pm too. Got to go do a couple of things, then I'll post on my diary about todays food and catch up on diaries, it seems like there are many posts to read today! :)

Thanks so much for signing up and supporting me Linda, your such a fab friend :D, the bunny really needs help next week. Come on guys. where are the rest ? :p

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back