2. Plan: get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 1
4. PLAN: red
5. Water: 2 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC: none
8. TOTAL SYNS: 9
9. SOUP: spicy chicken and veg- bns, onion, broccoli, cauliflower, passata

Well done Niamh :D your spicy chicken soup looks really healthy and filling :), loving the veg you put in there, plenty of fibre, that's brill :p. Well done on hitting all your targets today, syns and water. A fab start to the challenge. Good luck for day 2, looking forward to your post tomorrow xx

1. DATE: Mon 29/09/2014
2. PLAN: Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 1
4. PLAN: Red
5. Water: 2.6 litres plus two green teas (but with a huge bowl of soup, my internal organs are swimming lol)
7. BODY MAGIC: Walked for half hour (just my normal as I know its a rest day)
8. TOTAL SYNS: 4.5 choc
9. SOUP: Butternut squash and carrot, red and yellow pepper, onion, black pepper and parsley. Part blitzed but the rest left chunky.

Really enjoyed my first day, I love soup anyway, so its no hardship. Looking forward to the rest of the week :)

Fab start L ! :D Glad your loving the switch from salads to soups :p. Think we've got the right weather for it now too ;). Well done on the water, although I know your doing Get Fit I have lowered it on Turbo to 2.5L because as you say I don't want us all swimming with the soup and water :D, 2.6 is good hun, but you''ll be good at 2L too :). I'm loving your butternut squash soup, I'm the same as you, I like my soup part chunky part blended :p. Hope you enjoy day 2, good luck I know you'll do smashing xx

1. Date 29/9/2014
2. Cycle. Turbo
3. Day of challenge. One
4. Plan. Red
5. Water intake. 2l
6. Carbs today. None
7. Body magic. One hour essential walking!
8. Total syns 10 - the dreaded chocolate!
9. Soup : chicken and vegetable tom yum

Today was very nearly a disaster. Left OH in charge of soup and came back home to smoked Tom Yum! He had let it boil dry :( Lesson for me here I think . Certainly not worthy of a photo.

Kay - I'd prefer to do Get Fit this week - ease myself in gently.......

Hello hun :) well done on completing day 1 of your soup challenge. Aww sorry to hear about your soup, although Tom Yum is one of my favs, don't know how to make it though. No worries about the cycle hun, you've actually done a GET FIT day apart from the exercise, but I've noted it down that your doing GET FIT. Your right its probably better to ease into things this week ;). Well done for hitting the rest of your daily targets. I hope you enjoy this week and I look forward to your soup pics tomorrow, keep OH away from the kitchen :p hehe xx

Evening I have enjoyed my first day on Soup Challenge

1. DATE: Mon 29/09/2014
2. CYCLE : TURBO

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 1
4. PLAN: RED
5. WATER INTAKE: 2L water & 1L NAS squash
7. BODY MAGIC: 70 minute exercise DVD
8. TOTAL SYNS: 5.5 (Chewy D 4.5 & Muller Cheesecake 1)
9. SOUP: Cajun Chicken (chicken, leeks, red onion, green pepper, cajun spices & tabasco) and Pea & Bacon (split peas, leeks, carrots onions & bacon done in slow cooker whilst out at work)

Both soups tasted lovely but the pea one looked khaki coloured not green! Was planning different soups later in week but have vats of stuff with no room in freezer. So might be eating up these two first!

Lots of fab soups so far by everyone :D

ETA - think might have gone wrong already as split peas not free on red! But its ok cause haven't eaten my Syns yet so will work out syns in my peas and count those instead! I've never done red before
:eek:

Oh wowzers ! :D Shelley, I'm loving your Soups ! They both look delicious ! Well done on a fab start to the challenge hun. And your doing Turbo with me and CG, woohoo ! You've done fab hitting all your targets. Yep peas need to be syned on Red, well spotted, but it shouldn't be too much. Your right about the soups lasting, those of us that did the challenge last year found that one soup can last up to 3 days, I normally have the same x2 days running as I don't want food wastage. But at the same time the great thing about being able to freeze them and have them later in the week is that you can rotate your soups and you won't get bored having the same one over and over :p. I hope you enjoy day 2, looking forward to your post tomorrow hun xx

1. DATE: Mon 30/06/2014
2. CYCLE: The Get Fit Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 1
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 Litres
7. BODY MAGIC / EXERCISE: None
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 9 Syns
9. SOUP: Squash soup. (Butternut squash, swede, carrot, onion, celery, herbs, paprika, black pepper).
) image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    605.2 KB · Views: 126
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.3 Litres
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 6 Syns
9. SOUP: chicken, bacon, tomato and veg soup

Attachments

• image-505957012.jpg
    image-505957012.jpg
    589.5 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Will do - just throwing the rug rats into bed and then eating but will post after that! x

Hello hun, I'm about to sign off, no worries I will catch up with your post in the morning, hope your day 1 went fab ! :D xx

Hello hun, I'm about to sign off, no worries I will catch up with your post in the morning, hope your day 1 went fab ! :D xx

haha ! just seen it ok I'm staying :D xx

5. WATER INTAKE: 2.3 Litres
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 6 Syns
9. SOUP :Chicken & Tomato Soup

Well done CB :p fab day 1 hun ! Your doing brill. Well done for hitting all your targets, water and syns. Your Chicken & Tomato soup looks delicious, glad it went down well with the whole family, that's always a bonus :p. Hope you managed to see the schedule for DAY 2, I will repost it in a bit. Good luck for tomorrow and I look forward to seeing all your lovely Soup pics this week. Night night lovely :):) xx

5. WATER INTAKE: 2 Litres
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 9 Syns
9. SOUP: Squash soup. (Butternut squash, swede, carrot, onion, celery, herbs, paprika, black pepper).
)View attachment 154916View attachment 154917

Well done Bethanie ! :D Super start to the challenge ! Your butternut squash soup looks amazing :p I hope you enjoyed it too. Well done for hitting all your targets with water and syns. Good luck for day 2, I will be reposting the schedule in a mo xx

UPDATE - for TUES 30/09/2014 - DAY 2 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 2

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed with one meal only. Your other meal of the day must be your Soup which will be carb free. Today you must exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 2

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to have x2 bowls of Soup in the day. You can either have them as 2 separate meals or you can have x2 servings in one meal. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 2.5 Litres of water to drink minimum. 7 syns maximum.

Well done CB :p fab day 1 hun ! Your doing brill. Well done for hitting all your targets, water and syns. Your Chicken & Tomato soup looks delicious, glad it went down well with the whole family, that's always a bonus :p. Hope you managed to see the schedule for DAY 2, I will repost it in a bit. Good luck for tomorrow and I look forward to seeing all your lovely Soup pics this week. Night night lovely :):) xx

Thanks - it's roasted pepper and tomato soup tomorrow! Yum - can't wait! Night all! xx

Thanks - it's roasted pepper and tomato soup tomorrow! Yum - can't wait! Night all! xx

Oh wow can't wait to see the yummy pics :drool:. Night night CB ;) xx

* EDITED - by the way your rug rats are super cute ! :D:D

Oh wow can't wait to see the yummy pics :drool:. Night night CB ;) xx * EDITED - by the way your rug rats are super cute ! :D:D

Ah thanks! They have their days but I wouldn't be without them even if I am destined to a lifetime of football, cricket, toilet seats left up yadda yadda yadda!!

Need to find a better avatar as admin has asked me to change it though.

LOVING SOUP!!!

1. DATE: 30/09/14 2. CYCLE : Turbo 3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 2 4. PLAN: RED 5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5l 6. CARBS TODAY: None 7. BODY MAGIC: None 8. TOTAL SYNS: 9. SOUP: Chicken and leek(chicken,leek,onion,carrots and black pepper)

That looks yummy cave girl!

Kay today will have to be a day off... Already! I know!

My DH has gone away overnight with the keys to our shed in his pocket... where my freezer is! So I can't get any soup today

1. DATE: Tues 30/09/2014
2. CYCLE : TURBO

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 2
4. PLAN: RED
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5L
7. BODY MAGIC: Rest Day
8. TOTAL SYNS: 5 (protein shake, 5)
9. SOUP: Tomato and Coriander Soup (x2 bowls )

IMG_0898.jpg IMG_0905.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back