NEW Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kay today will have to be a day off... Already! I know!

My DH has gone away overnight with the keys to our shed in his pocket... where my freezer is! So I can't get any soup today

Ah that's a shame, ok hun, I've got you down as day off, looking forward to your post tomorrow :p xx

1. DATE: 30/09/14
2. CYCLE : Turbo

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 2
4. PLAN: RED
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5l
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC: None
8. TOTAL SYNS:
9. SOUP: Chicken and leek(chicken,leek,onion,carrots and black pepper)

2cht6pf.jpg

Another fab day CG ! :D Your Chicken & Leek Soup looks delicious ! Well done on hitting all your targets. I realised yesterday you put yourself down for 10 syns :p, perhaps that was a typing error because I know you don't do SW. Hope your finding the water ok along with all the liquid from the soups :p, I'm proper swimming at the mo lol. Well done for remembering the rest day, they are important to take. Good luck for day 3, I'm so looking forward to seeing what soup you make next ;) xx

Kay today will have to be a day off... Already! I know!

My DH has gone away overnight with the keys to our shed in his pocket... where my freezer is! So I can't get any soup today
He's in sooo much trouble!

1. DATE: Tues 30/09/2014
2. CYCLE : TURBO

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 2
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5L
7. BODY MAGIC: Rest Day
8. TOTAL SYNS: 5 (protein shake, 5)
9. SOUP: Tomato and Coriander Soup (x2 bowls )

View attachment 154978 View attachment 154979
Recipe please lovely Bunny?

2. CYCLE : Get fit

4. PLAN: Green/EE
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.6 ( I know I don't need to drink that much but its habit now)
6. CARBS TODAY: Portion of plain boiled potatoes with evening meal
7. BODY MAGIC: 45 mins walk, plus walking round town pushing the buggy loaded with fruit and veg!
8. TOTAL SYNS: 4.5 choccy :)
9. SOUP: Same as yesterday, Butternut Squash and Carrot

photo 1.JPG

Found it really quite easy today and didnt' seem as hungry this afternoon.

Last edited:
1. Date :30/9/14
2. Cycle: get fit
3. Day of challenge:2
4. Plan:Green
5. Water intake: 2l ( still working on it)
6. Carbs today: potato in soup
7. Body magic: 1 hour walking
8. Soup : leek, potato (thickening only) and sweetcorn. Delicious but looked a bit bland. Snipped a few chives on it to perk it up.
8. Total syns
9. Soup

4. PLAN: Green/EE
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.6 ( I know I don't need to drink that much but its habit now)
6. CARBS TODAY: Portion of plain boiled potatoes with evening meal
7. BODY MAGIC: 45 mins walk, plus walking round town pushing the buggy loaded with fruit and veg!
8. TOTAL SYNS: 4.5 choccy :)
9. SOUP: Same as yesterday, Butternut Squash and Carrot

Found it really quite easy today and didnt' seem as hungry this afternoon.

Evening L :), well done hun, I'm glad your enjoying the Soup challenge. You've done brill on the water, exercise and syns. What choccy did you have ? :D Just been on your diary, your soup pic was yummy from yesterday. I also find on this challenge 2-3 soups can last me a week. Can't wait to see what your having tomorrow :p. Good luck for DAY 3, hope you do super ! xx

Last edited:

5. WATER INTAKE: 2L water and 1+ squash (and hello to bathroom again!)
7. BODY MAGIC: Rest Day - oddly I miss exercise!
8. TOTAL SYNS: 6.5 (Chewy D 4.5 & 2 brazil nuts 2)
9. SOUP: Roasted pepper & Tomato (tasted yummy but odd texture and no photo as I didn't get lunch break until 3pm and forgot to grab my phone!) & another portion of Cajun Chicken which is officially scrummy!

Attachments

• IMG_0552.jpg
    IMG_0552.jpg
    591.8 KB · Views: 39
1. Date :30/9/14
2. Cycle: get fit
3. Day of challenge:2
4. Plan:Green
5. Water intake: 2l ( still working on it)
6. Carbs today: potato in soup
7. Body magic: 1 hour walking
8. Soup : leek, potato (thickening only) and sweetcorn. Delicious but looked a bit bland. Snipped a few chives on it to perk it up.
8. Total syns
9. Soup

Well done DB, fab DAY 2 hun :). Your doing really well with your daily targets. I'm sure in a day or so you'll get used to the water intake . Your leek & potato soup sounds really yum, hope you enjoyed it too. All this fibre, exercise and water will do great for your body this week, keep it up ;). Looking forward to your post for DAY 3 tomorrow :p xx

Evening L :), well done hun, I'm glad your enjoying the Soup challenge. You've done brill on the water, exercise and syns. What choccy did you have ? :D Just been on your diary, your soup pic was yummy from yesterday. I also find on this challenge 2-3 soups can last me a week. Can't wait to see what your having tomorrow :p. Good luck for DAY 3, hope you do super ! xx

It was my normal (most days) three squares of Dairy Milk. I bite each one in half and slowly let it melt, it takes me ages and I find its enough to cure any sweet cravings, surprisingly. :)

5. WATER INTAKE: 2L water and 1+ squash (and hello to bathroom again!)
7. BODY MAGIC: Rest Day - oddly I miss exercise!
8. TOTAL SYNS: 6.5 (Chewy D 4.5 & 2 brazil nuts 2)
9. SOUP: Roasted pepper & Tomato (tasted yummy but odd texture and no photo as I didn't get lunch break until 3pm and forgot to grab my phone!) & another portion of Cajun Chicken which is officially scrummy!

Well done Shelley :p another fab day 2 ! Your all doing so well. Both your soups sound well delicious ! Espesh the Cajun chicken one :D. Well done for hitting all your targets. Yep I know sometimes its hard to rest on a rest day, but our bodies need it ;) , no worries, we'll be back on the exercise on Turbo for the rest of the week, so enjoy the rest while you can lol :p. I'm looking forward to your yummy soups for tomorrow. Good luck for day 3 hun xx

It was my normal (most days) three squares of Dairy Milk. I bite each one in half and slowly let it melt, it takes me ages and I find its enough to cure any sweet cravings, surprisingly. :)

Have you ever tried freezing the choc squares and then eating them L ? I know it sounds bizarre but they do last longer in your mouth and still taste good :D hehe xx

Ah thanks! They have their days but I wouldn't be without them even if I am destined to a lifetime of football, cricket, toilet seats left up yadda yadda yadda!!

Need to find a better avatar as admin has asked me to change it though.

Evening CB :p, I see you have changed your avatar pic, although your rug rats did look super cute, I also like the soup pic :D very apt xx

UPDATE - for WED 01/10/2014 - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Soup as a Maincourse in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed in one meal only. You need to have 2 bowls of Soup in the day. . Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 2.5 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns maximum if you need them.

Have you ever tried freezing the choc squares and then eating them L ? I know it sounds bizarre but they do last longer in your mouth and still taste good :D hehe xx

No, actually, I haven't but I think I might try it! Obviously will have to wait till tomorrow as I've eaten tonights :D

No, actually, I haven't but I think I might try it! Obviously will have to wait till tomorrow as I've eaten tonights :D

...you've still got 5 syns left haven't you ? :giggle: look at me tempting you, hehe xx

...you've still got 5 syns left haven't you ? :giggle: look at me tempting you, hehe xx

Haha, naughty Kay! I don't know if you saw it but I did mention on my diary page about Hex B or syn for my Alpen Light but it doesn't really matter, as even if I syn it, will still be under the ten.
I will be in bed before it was properly chilled though as I'm really tired tonight and need to take my painkillers soon and go attach myself to the TENS machine for a while, or no chance of sleep. :rolleyes:

Haha, naughty Kay! I don't know if you saw it but I did mention on my diary page about Hex B or syn for my Alpen Light but it doesn't really matter, as even if I syn it, will still be under the ten.
I will be in bed before it was properly chilled though as I'm really tired tonight and need to take my painkillers soon and go attach myself to the TENS machine for a while, or no chance of sleep. :rolleyes:

Oh no hun hope your not in too much pain, going over to your diary now xx

4. PLAN: EE
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.1 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: Small portion of plain boiled rice
7. BODY MAGIC: 1hr walking
8. TOTAL SYNS: 3
9. SOUP: Roasted pepper and tomato

Attachments

• image-3436184314.jpg