new kid on the block!!! :0)

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by unskinny minnie, 21 March 2009 Social URL.

1. hi guys! im soooo new to all this! v. scared! starting LL on monday and hope to stay as inspired as ur threads have made me! its gonna b tough but im determined!!!:eek:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Minnie,Glad you've found the courage to post.there's loads of support and info on these boards.Read up before you start-it really does help.I;m on day 17 and have lost 15lbs so far with next weigh in on Wednesday,so it really does work.Good luck :D xx
  4. very impressed!

thanx 4 the support JC! and well done on the weight loss! cant wait 2 get started now! will keep u posted! good luck and keep up the great work!:p
  5. Poppysparkle

Poppysparkle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge SS
    Welcome!! How exciting for you!! This is the start of your new life - enjoy!!

Looking forward to getting to know you over the next few months and watching your success unfold!
  6. lucylastic

lucylastic Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome Minnie!
    Good luck - you've definitely come to the right place for advice / support / encouragement - I warn you, this place becomes as addictive as losing weight does!
    There'e plenty of us that started on LL in March, so as LS says - pop over to the March starters thread where we keep track of how we're all doing.
    Once again - good luck, and enjoy! :)
  7. pete10141748

pete10141748 Postaholic

LighterLife for Men (VLCD)
    Welcome to MM's and LL, good luck for your journey :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.