New lease of life!!

lorraineA

Silver Member
2nd WI after restart tomorrow - scales have been showing good results on my little sly weigh ins during the week so fingers crossed!
But I am just so happy to be back in the swing of TFR - I have so much energy - have been spring cleaning, buying new furniture, getting all my stuff packed for 4 days in London from tomorrow. Major good news though - I tried on some business suits / dresses that I had either never worn, or not worn for years and they fitted me - yay! Each week's business trip is turning into a bit of a fashion show now as I want to get at least a few wears out of these clothes before they become too big. Can't wait to buy more in smaller sizes!!!

Delighted for you .. It's just the best gift to yourself ever ... Who knew not eating could be so good!

Happy shopping for your smaller sizes

YAY!!! Lovely to see you back sweets!!! Your doing great and well done on your re-start!!!

Get your wear out of them suits hun!! Soon they will be hanging off!!!

X

Hi Lorraine, so glad to see you back on the forum; I have missed you! If you are anything like me my skirts are so lose that by the time I have walked from one end of the corridor to the other in work my skirt has twisted around and I am all back to front! How are your feet doing? My shoes slop off to these days! Hope weigh in goes well for you tomorrow. Take care, Elaine.

Hey - I thought it was just me - I spring cleaned the kitchen on Sunday, by accident! I only went in to unload the dishwasher, and before I knew it I was polishing the toaster, washing the inside of the bins and cleaning out my larder. Thank goodness this has been explained ... I thought I'd gone a bit doolally!!

Aw thanks Elaine-Melanie, that's so sweet of you to say so. Glad to be back.
I know what you mean about the shoes - it's great though as shoes that hurt before are ok now. I am wearing heels again for 1st time in ages and it feels great.
Have visions off you walking along corridors now with skirt on back to front lol x

laughing at slimmabum - know what you mean about doing it by accident too - I can't seem to sit still - sitting watching tv is a bit boring now as I find myself flitting around doing things - the house has never been so tidy lol!

I cleaned out my food cupboards yesterday and re-arranged all the shelves lol

well when you're finished with your house, come round to mine to help me! I'm stuck in London for 4 days each week at moment and am climbing the walls of my hotel room cos there is nothing to tidy lol

I normally can't either - it was a total accident! Just come back from Zumba and am knackered .... Boy I'm gonna be stiff tomorrow :)

Its soooooooooo hard!!

I did lipotrim for 8 weeks last august and lost 3 n half stone, didn't do the maintenance, ate like a piggy until after xmas and now a stone n half heavier am having to do it AGAIN!!

What an idiot!! But i must say just how hard i am finding it the second time around, im starving and just want to quit it, :cry: xxxxxx

Good luck to all of you who are trying this diet as it really does work well if you have the willpower and determination! :D

Back