New lipotrimmer!

I'm a shakes fan - I actually enjoy the stawberry ones & the choc ones are a close 2nd. I've no time for the other stuff! Best of luck Biffo :)

I actually like the soup, it fills me up more than the shakes as i add more water and warms me up at the same time. I bought the flapjacks on my last weigh in and was so excited... they remind me of peanuts cardboard and bakers dog biscuits. They are the most discusting thing I have ever tried lol

I have the soup of an evening, feels like a meal being hot.

Weigh in tomorrow, been 100% all week with no problems really, haven't been close to "cheating". Even the family eating their Sunday dinner in front of me didn't make me flinch, and my wife makes the best roast potatoes in the world.

Wish me luck!

Great!!!! 1 stone eh, bet that feels wonderful. Keep up the good work! x

Thrilled.

Just been doing some calculations. If I lose 5lb a week from now until 18th April (easy :cool:) I'll have reached my target weight before my holiday.

How good is that?

As you can see from my ticker 40lb lost now, in my final "stone" to reach my first target.

Bought a bike to ride to work each day - 14 mile round trip. Should be a doddle. :p

Well done on doing so well. You are nearly there!!!!!

4lb today. Disappointed. 44lb in total so can't really complain.

Oh, and first bike ride into work today. I was f****d. Didn't realise how hilly it was.

Just read through your diary you have done so well congratulation dude you are an inspiration!! Keep up the good work

haha thanks love! there was last year i lots 22.5 lbs but put back on five! now ive another 31 to go!! weigh in on wed tummy feels less bloated but dont feel like ive lost much only time will tell!!

Well, it's decision time now.

I go on holiday on 22nd April. If things go to plan I will have reached my target by next weigh, Monday 11th. Shall I start my refeed then or carry in until my target date, 15th.

So long refeed or a couple of extra pounds lost! What would you do?

I would do the extra week TFR to allow for any holiday gain!

Well done on your loss you've done a great job :) x

Ha ha! I know, I start refeed next week and I think I'll be too scared to eat anything unhealthy for a long while for fear of putting all weight back on.

If u start refeed next week it will give u plenty of time to get into the swing of eating before u go too :) x

Back