New low and a new high!

Watergirl

Rock Solid
My dog is poorly at the moment, so he has a lampshade thing on his head and is on tablet. Every morning and night I give him a treat with a tablet and he wolfs it down so quickly he doesn't notice the pill :D
Well today I went to Pets at Home and bought some dried fish treats and OMG they smell gorgeous!!! How crazy is that? That's a new low for me being tempted by my dog's treats :eek:

New high is that I read on an earlier thread about adding spices like curry and pepper to soups. Just added half a teaspoon of curry powder to my chicken and mushroom soup and it's out of this world good. Kind of like the flavour of supernoodles but without the noodle :)

Your not alone.. my hamster has deluxe museli from pets at home and it looks lovely and hammy white choc drops x :) hope your dog gets better

Ooh that sounds delish. Thanks Sarah - he's got a cut paw and kept licking it, hence the collar.

Hope your dog gets better. My horse has suger beet and chaff wiv carrots and ive eyed it up a few times too :eek:

Might have to try a few spices tonight!

Oh my god glad's it's not just me with the horse food....i was so temped by the couse mix as smelt so nice even the haylage is lush at moment. :p

Back