New low and a new high!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Watergirl, 18 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    My dog is poorly at the moment, so he has a lampshade thing on his head and is on tablet. Every morning and night I give him a treat with a tablet and he wolfs it down so quickly he doesn't notice the pill :D
    Well today I went to Pets at Home and bought some dried fish treats and OMG they smell gorgeous!!! How crazy is that? That's a new low for me being tempted by my dog's treats :eek:

New high is that I read on an earlier thread about adding spices like curry and pepper to soups. Just added half a teaspoon of curry powder to my chicken and mushroom soup and it's out of this world good. Kind of like the flavour of supernoodles but without the noodle :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Your not alone.. my hamster has deluxe museli from pets at home and it looks lovely and hammy white choc drops x :) hope your dog gets better

4. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Ooh that sounds delish. Thanks Sarah - he's got a cut paw and kept licking it, hence the collar.

5. gennalouise

gennalouise Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hope your dog gets better. My horse has suger beet and chaff wiv carrots and ive eyed it up a few times too :eek:

Might have to try a few spices tonight!

6. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Oh my god glad's it's not just me with the horse food....i was so temped by the couse mix as smelt so nice even the haylage is lush at moment. :p

7. gennalouise

gennalouise Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Lmao @ haylege. I love the stuff when im not on a diet!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.