New March and April challenge EXCERCISE

Any body having a day off from excercise?
Ruthy xxx

Hi all
I have just done my 6 mins on Ab-trainer - it doesn't feel enough.:eek:
After all the housework I have done today I nearly didn't bother - not done so much cleaning, hoovering etc for ages - even wiped paintwork down so I was stretching........
Tomorrow I have a few things to do - go to the bank, pay paper bill and call in somewhere else so will make it a 30minute brisk walk as well.
Off to bed soon I am knackered.:eek:
Irene

I've not had a day on my exercise yet Ruthy.

Tomorrow though, I promise!!! (sorry for letting the team down).

xxx

Louise we will count it as your day off,
Back to it tomorrow mrs!
Irene i think house work is classed as exercise esp if you really have a good spring clean.
Well done to everyone so far xxx
Ruthy

Im only going to do 10 mins on the x-trainer and maybe some yogalatis to stretch my tired muscles.....im aching lol.
RUthy xxx

Morning Everyone
Damp and miserable here in Wirral this morning - didn't let it put me off my planned walk though. Did 30 minutes brisk walking in the rain.:eek:
Weigh in day today so hoping for a loss tonight.
Had Tropical fruits and FF for breakfast.
Got a friend coming to lunch who has just started SW so I am doing Curried egg salad - aways try and eat light on WI day.:rolleyes:
Going to drink plenty of water also as this helps I believe?
Speak later.
Irene

Yes drinking lots of water makes your body release it more quickly, also i always make the mistake of having a green day before weigh in grrr i need to get organised!
Ruthy xxx

Ok well I've failed already! I said I would go swimming tonight but I forgot that I had no cash until Friday so I won't be going! Ooops, sorry

Ive done 10 mins on my x-trainer. Im not going to do any more today.....givin my body a break for a bit. Ill be back to it tomorrow
Ruthy xxx

I'm going to have to find another form of exercise. My exercise bike has the most uncomfortable seat ever!! I feel bruised down below and can't face getting back on it. I've done 7 minutes today. I'm at work from 9-5:30 tomorrow but I am on my feet all day and I have to put a large delivery away via a ladder to the warehouse. Will that count as my exercise for tomorrow? I think I'll aim for 30 minutes brisk walk every day instead.

Roz x

Yes im sure that would count.
Ruthy xxx

Didn't do my trampette yesterday, but did walk for 15 mins, so half a day off?

Walked to work today, and also to and from my weigh in, so in total I walked for an hour - I lost 1.5 pounds this week :):):)

Yay well done Ju!
YOU MUST BE REALLY PLEASED WELL DONE YOU!

EVERYONE ELSE GET YER ASS ON THE EXERCISE REGIME!
RUTHY ;)

Hi
Did a 30 minute walk this morning but after WI tonight jumped into the bath and forgot to do my 6 mins on Ab Trainer - easy to forget isn't it? Will do 12 mins tomorrow.
Arranged to do 2 x 30 min plus walks with someone from SW starting next Monday (hour goes forward at the weekend). Was going to walk at lunchtime but as I only get 30 mins not really possible as I need to eat my lunch and as a receptionist it doesn't look good to be 'munching' on reception!!!!
Irene

Rolo,
I used to have a bike that had an uncomfortable seat - left me very sore the following day - Argos sell gel seats for £10 approx and they are very comfortable.:p
Irene

Thanks Ruthy, I am really pleased :) Hoping that keeping up with the exercise will give me that boost I've needed. I'm feeling better from doing it already, just knowing I'm getting off my bum - hope everyone else here is feeling the benefits too! :character00115: + :whacky068: + :character00116: +:chores016: = :scale:

(I love that walking the dog smilie - can't wait to get my own dog, that'll be me then! :))

I didn't do my LTT last night was shattered after conversation in chat room here! LOL! Chased the kids about in the forest on an Easter egg hunt today for 2 hours, does that count? Now going to do my Vicky Binns Dance dvd! See ya later! :)

Im not feeling well today so if i do any exercise it wont be until later, and because i have got a *week i really dont want to get weighed incase fluid retention makes me gain and i cant take it if they told me id gain! may miss it, i know its naughty but im in the horrors today :(

Back