New MAY exercise challenge.

I've had operations on both knees and was told I would need new knees in ten years time. Well that was over ten years ago and they are still holding me up lol. A different doctor told me if I lost all the excess weight it would help my knees so that's another good reason for keeping going.:)

I did it!!

I went swimming:D So proud of myself because that was a big thing for me. Nobody looked at me and I managed 30 lengths non stop. Ok so I wasn't super fast but I feel better for it. It wasn't as knackering as the gym in a "oh my god I need to get off this thing way" but I feel tred now. I also spent 20 mins in the steam room. Starving hungry now though!

Roz x

I have just finished my second week of running training for the race for life, it really does motivate you to get out there when you have a goal.
Was however gutted when I didn't lose any weight last week, roll on this week, I have really stuck to the regime.
Go for it you slimming world exercise junkies!

Well done Roz & Ruthy! and especially well done to Roz for getting into a bathing suit, I don't like to scare small children so haven't been in one for ages!

No running for me today. I left my kit at home and am coming down with some lurgy, so am off to bed early in the hopes that it dissapears by morning!

x

Aw steph hope your ok in the morning:hug99:

Hello ladies :wave_cry:I have been looking for a exercise challenge, I cant believe I just found this challenge and it is almost at the end :cry:I hope you ladies continue this challenge into June. I would love to join even if its almost at the end of the month. I really need some friendly motivation,:talk017: Ok I am going to pledge

1. walking 2 miles a day, 5 times a week :whacky068:
2. light weight training 3 times a week :character00115:

How not to!

I know that the excercise challenge for May is nearly over but i saw this and thought it apt. So funny. xxx Loobylou
[youtube]0JgiPZ7zACI[/youtube]

I know, isn't cruel the way people laugh at others misfortunes. lol. xxx Loobylou

Oh my goodness I am laughing so hard my sides are hurting Loobylou i dont know where you found this, but it sure made me laugh.:D:D

Hello just wanted to know are we going to do a June Exercise Challenge. I hope so I can really use the motivation Ladies

omg i wasnt expecting that in the vid! poor fella

I did my running today and did my running on Monday, I am going on a bike ride tomorrow and running sunday

xx

Im rubbish Ive been hit and miss as to whether Ive done excercise or not. I have started going swimming so thats good - but I really need to motivate myself more! x

I have never sweated so much as I did this week. It's like I've suddenly lost any level of fitness I ever had!

Back