new member i start CD 04/06/10

fatmouse

Hi everyone
I start CD 04/06/10 am well up 4 it!
I will post my weight asap tomorrow am hopin 4 big results. Can sum1 let me know how 2 set up a tricker i think its called.
Thanx folks hope 2 share fantastic results with u all.
:wave_cry:

Hiya and welcome to this fab site........its great for help, advice and to make friends with people in the same situation as you.....good luck...xx

Thanx 4 the welcome

Hi
Well i went for the shakes ready to start 2moz. Bit of a shock when i got weighed im a stone more than i thought. :cry:Anyway more motivation to do it than ever so thats a positive to take from it. Thanx for the welcome guys, please keep in touch xxxxx :wave_cry:

1st day over and its bin ok had a couple of hunger bouts but nowt major. Weekend will be a challenge but am up 4 it. Good luck 2 any1 whos starting out and reads this update.

Hey

I hope day two will be even easier :D:D:D

~J

well day 2 almost done and alot easier today than yesterday (that wasnt too bad either) drank more water today due to headace but soon went.

bye 4 now

That's brilliant and good to get the old water in. Definitely keeps the headaches away:D

Here's to day 3!! ;):D:D:D:D

Isis x :)

Hi Everyone

Day 6 and im feeling great must admit thought id cracked it on day 4 but day 5 was my worst so far. Could of ate yesterday and was tempted to eat late on but resisted. So glad i did now although i felt a bit ill at the time. Sure ive lost quite a bit but not going near the scales. I weigh in next Monday at 6.30 so will defo update then if i dont get the chance b4. Thanks to all again 4 the welcome this forum helps so much
Regards

Hi Everyone

Day 6 and im feeling great must admit thought id cracked it on day 4 but day 5 was my worst so far. Could of ate yesterday and was tempted to eat late on but resisted. So glad i did now although i felt a bit ill at the time. Sure ive lost quite a bit but not going near the scales. I weigh in next Monday at 6.30 so will defo update then if i dont get the chance b4. Thanks to all again 4 the welcome this forum helps so much
Regards

Great to read you are feeling great! :D

Keeping away from those scales should give you a brilliant surprise on Monday. Well Done :happy096:

Back