• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New mobile phone - suggestions??

Got a Sony W850i

Best phone I ever had!!

Always been a Nokia kid but never again

Mike

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Can't be doing with the Motorola's - had one on 14 day trial and sent it back after 2 days! :eek: Went for the Samsung U600 in the end, although the Sony S500i is very pretty and very functional :cool:

Sony change their b****y chargers every time one of their engineers sneezes. I liked my phone when I got it, but had to get a new charger to match the bluetooth headset when I bought it less than 6 months later. When I dropped the phone in the sink (LONG story) it was a different charger again. Nokia here I come. The KISS principle will win out every time.

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
I've just got a Nokia 7373 - don't think it's that new but it's small and pink and I lke it - has a 'flippy round' screen..... and like you it was a free upgrade cos I don't pay for phones ..... only ever text and call so don't really even need anything this flash....lol!!

I've just got a Nokia 7373 - don't think it's that new but it's small and pink and I lke it - has a 'flippy round' screen..... and like you it was a free upgrade cos I don't pay for phones ..... only ever text and call so don't really even need anything this flash....lol!!

ive got this one too its nice and girlie also comes with a pouch to keep it in

pandora

finding my way again !
i've got the Nokia 7373 too, wasn't available to me as an upgrade but i wanted it, so paid £20 to be able to have it.
Like Mich i just talk & txt, so the camera doesn't bother me, but i do like it cos its pink & i find the slimmer i get the more girlie i get !!
xx :)

I get Which? magazine and a few months ago it recommended you always cancel your contract and get a brand new deal each year as you get a better phone and a better deal on minutes/texts as a general rule. You can take your number with you but I just change mine each year and text everyone my new number.

Mike

Threaten to cancel your contract, you will be amazed what they offer you.
I got the w880i phone, 500 anytime mins and 350 texts per month for £15 a month. sounded good to me .