New mobile phone - suggestions??

Starlight

Gold Member
Its upgrade time for my mobile and Im stumped as to what to go for. Has to be one thats free, cos Im too miserable to fork out for one lol

Has anyone got any recomendations? Theyve sent me a Motorola Krzr but Im not sure if I like it......

Got a Sony W850i

Best phone I ever had!!

Always been a Nokia kid but never again

Mike

Can't be doing with the Motorola's - had one on 14 day trial and sent it back after 2 days! :eek: Went for the Samsung U600 in the end, although the Sony S500i is very pretty and very functional :cool:

Sony change their b****y chargers every time one of their engineers sneezes. I liked my phone when I got it, but had to get a new charger to match the bluetooth headset when I bought it less than 6 months later. When I dropped the phone in the sink (LONG story) it was a different charger again. Nokia here I come. The KISS principle will win out every time.

I've just got a Nokia 7373 - don't think it's that new but it's small and pink and I lke it - has a 'flippy round' screen..... and like you it was a free upgrade cos I don't pay for phones ..... only ever text and call so don't really even need anything this flash....lol!!

I have got a sony w880i and its nice and slim with good features.

I've just got a Nokia 7373 - don't think it's that new but it's small and pink and I lke it - has a 'flippy round' screen..... and like you it was a free upgrade cos I don't pay for phones ..... only ever text and call so don't really even need anything this flash....lol!!

ive got this one too its nice and girlie also comes with a pouch to keep it in

i've got the Nokia 7373 too, wasn't available to me as an upgrade but i wanted it, so paid £20 to be able to have it.
Like Mich i just talk & txt, so the camera doesn't bother me, but i do like it cos its pink & i find the slimmer i get the more girlie i get !!
xx :)

I get Which? magazine and a few months ago it recommended you always cancel your contract and get a brand new deal each year as you get a better phone and a better deal on minutes/texts as a general rule. You can take your number with you but I just change mine each year and text everyone my new number.

Mike

Threaten to cancel your contract, you will be amazed what they offer you.
I got the w880i phone, 500 anytime mins and 350 texts per month for £15 a month. sounded good to me .

Back