NEW MOTIVATION....

RED

Well...I was told I need to loose weight for IVF...That made me put on 7 st...I wanted to loose weight for my 5th Wedding anniversary (which I spent in Lovely Tobago)...That didnt work....I joined up for the race for life a couple of months ago...I have 5 wks and still havent started LOL...WELL...now I have new motivation...and I know it will work ...I'm off to see my first true loves....(b4 Hubby that is:p)...
NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK:talk017:
(Go on laugh everyone else has lol)
When I was 12 I was completely besotted with them!!
I never stopped liking them - the just disappeared!!
WELL...for anyone that dont know they reunited this year and Im off to
Madison Square Gardens - NEW YORK
to see them I cant wait...I got brilliant seats...and am trying to get some extra cash from hubby for backstage passes - of course he doesnt understand that bit lol...We're spending 4 days in Manhatten so it'll be a nice little break for us...
So theres my motivaton - not only seeing NKOTB, but also not wanting to have to ask for the dreaded 'ORANGE' seatbelt extender on the plane!! OMG - I cannot go through that!!!:mad:
I picked up my Chocolate Tetras and Tomato Soups today so here we go...Jordan here I come HA HA HA!!!

what a great incentive !!

you go girl - you can do this......

keep us posted with your progress :)

Debz xx

Good for u, Jordan Knight is Lush!

LOL you go girl :)

you can do this, I had a staple diet of chocolate tetra's and the odd tomato soup too :)

I might keep poppin up boring u all about NKOTB...as hubby dont wanna hear no more - I wonder why hmmmm:rolleyes:
I cant believe it I feel like I am 15 again!!
I have downloaded the new songs and pics already...I have been watchin them on Youtube all week!!
OMG ...I'M SO EXCITED!!!

you have a brill time and good luck for the next few weeks on CD xx

Love it! You go girl!

Hey RED,

A great incentive if ever there was one!!!!! NKOTB were a phenomena ion the day ... my friends at school went keerrraazzyyy for them :D. I wasn't a huge fan, like you, but I am uber jealous of you seeing them AND in Nu Yawk ;)

I'm looking forward to your journey.

Coolio!!

Good luck! xxxxx

i was a hanson fan (*hides*)

abz xx

Hanson were a touch after my time.

They tried to make a come back a few years ago.

Oooom-bop!

Okay so I am now officially crying into my tetra - I used to loooove NKOTB, I thought I would marry Jordan (still have strange thoughts about him!):drool::character00250:

Im sure you will do well with that sort of incentive to look forward to!

Okay so I am now officially crying into my tetra - I used to loooove NKOTB, I thought I would marry Jordan (still have strange thoughts about him!):drool::character00250:

Im sure you will do well with that sort of incentive to look forward to!

That;s why they're coming into the UK ... the boys are coming to marry all the girls who longed for them 15 yrs ago. :)

Back