New Mummy - Trying to keep on SW track!!

Well ladies I'm still on my "bring-on-labour" mission but 2 no avail. In addition 2 my usual daily 30mins of prenatal pilates I did 2x3ml walks yesterday along wif supposed labour inducing exercises of YouTube, I'v done the same 2day but still nothing! :(

Aww hun. It won't be long I'm sure. Get squatting! Xx

I'v done SOOO many squats it's unreal hun, inc that 30day squat challenge thing! lol! If "nesting" is any indication it can't b that far off now cos I'm runnin outa things 2 clean n tidy in the house. I spent this afternoon cleanin out n re-organising my kitchen cupboards :D

I'v done SOOO many squats it's unreal hun, inc that 30day squat challenge thing! lol! If "nesting" is any indication it can't b that far off now cos I'm runnin outa things 2 clean n tidy in the house. I spent this afternoon cleanin out n re-organising my kitchen cupboards :D

Haha bless you. I really hope baby appears this weekend!! Have your pains been getting any worse or anything? Xx

Haha what u like :) I won't say enjoy the rest as we all know that's annoying :) hope baby comes soon xx

Well done Nikki on your lb loss that's fab.

Well I was naughty today :) had magic porridge for breakfast then went out with aunt and rosie to nantwich town, walked past Thai restaurant who was doing a business lunch for £7.50....BARGAIN!! Haha

So had grilled chicken with thai spicy sweet dip for starter and had their red curry but chose steamed rice with it :).

Not had anything else to eat since and have cottage pie for tea tonight... Also went to my usual zumba class for the first time tonight yey!

So that would of helped x

Well done Nikki on your lb loss that's fab.

Well I was naughty today :) had magic porridge for breakfast then went out with aunt and rosie to nantwich town, walked past Thai restaurant who was doing a business lunch for £7.50....BARGAIN!! Haha

So had grilled chicken with thai spicy sweet dip for starter and had their red curry but chose steamed rice with it :).

Not had anything else to eat since and have cottage pie for tea tonight... Also went to my usual zumba class for the first time tonight yey!

So that would of helped x

Well done on the Zumba class!

Proper bargain for your Thai meal, I was only today discussing with my friend that I have never had Thai curry and must try it soon!

Well I've been out walking today and then Millie fell to sleep at 6.15, woke for 10 mins at 8.15 and is still asleep now! Hope I'm not in for a rough night.

I'm really nervous about the scales tomorrow morning.... I usually always lose a lb or 2 on a Friday morning but I'm worried today's lb was a fluke and it might creep up tomorrow! Really want it to go down as I would love them to say under 11st 7 for Saturday! My original aim was 11st 5lb by OHs birthday BBQ and this morning they said 11st 8lb so I think it's wishful thinking.

I've got 2 cakes to bake tomorrow and so don't know if I can squeeze a cheeky gym session in too.

Just read through this thread and you ladies are all doing great by the sounds of it!

Laura - We had babies on the same day, my little boy was born at 6.40am weighing 8lb13oz too! And I am also in Staffordshire so thought I'd say hi!

I am new to all of this, a first time mummy and first time dieter!

Well done on the Zumba class!

Proper bargain for your Thai meal, I was only today discussing with my friend that I have never had Thai curry and must try it soon!

Well I've been out walking today and then Millie fell to sleep at 6.15, woke for 10 mins at 8.15 and is still asleep now! Hope I'm not in for a rough night.

I'm really nervous about the scales tomorrow morning.... I usually always lose a lb or 2 on a Friday morning but I'm worried today's lb was a fluke and it might creep up tomorrow! Really want it to go down as I would love them to say under 11st 7 for Saturday! My original aim was 11st 5lb by OHs birthday BBQ and this morning they said 11st 8lb so I think it's wishful thinking.

I've got 2 cakes to bake tomorrow and so don't know if I can squeeze a cheeky gym session in too.

Thai curry is lovely ;-) i didn't eat all the coconut sauce with it so that would of helped too haha.

How was you night with millie after? Fingers crossed for your weigh in today

Ok so i have weighed in and on my first 1.5wk weigh in have lost the 6lbs so really happy with that. Will not stick to a Friday weigh in now.

Just read through this thread and you ladies are all doing great by the sounds of it!

Laura - We had babies on the same day, my little boy was born at 6.40am weighing 8lb13oz too! And I am also in Staffordshire so thought I'd say hi!

I am new to all of this, a first time mummy and first time dieter!

Hi nikki

I had Rosie at 6am that day ;-) was you in the north staffs hospital? If so when i was there there one one more lady in the opposite room to me on gas and air at same time and pushing as well as i think abbey the student midwife who was with me before was with the other lady so Amanda (midwife) and student midwife Rosie delivered our Rosie
....was it you? :p would be so funny if it was.

How are u getting on being a first time mummy? I am a maintainer...well usually so its bit different for me to be dieting again need tp remember it at weekends especially haha x

Thai curry is lovely ;-) i didn't eat all the coconut sauce with it so that would of helped too haha.

How was you night with millie after? Fingers crossed for your weigh in today

Ok so i have weighed in and on my first 1.5wk weigh in have lost the 6lbs so really happy with that. Will not stick to a Friday weigh in now.

Wow amazing loss hun!!! I'm the same as I was yesterday so happy!

Millie woke at 11.40 and went back down at 12.40 them up at 4.45 and back down at 5.15 and then up at 9 so not bad at all considering she was asleep since 6! Xx

Wow amazing loss hun!!! I'm the same as I was yesterday so happy!

Millie woke at 11.40 and went back down at 12.40 them up at 4.45 and back down at 5.15 and then up at 9 so not bad at all considering she was asleep since 6! Xx

That's great well done so are u weighing in on a Friday now?

Well done millie too thats a good night.

Rosie is doing a good 6 hours with no bottle...problem is that's at bedtime 6pm to 12am lol need to try and shift that later on but she's still young so probably impossible at the moment. So she had bottle at 6pm tried to give her some at 9pm but wasn't interested (plan was to try 9pm and 12am and see how she get on overnight) so i went to bed at 10pm and she woke me up at 12am then she drank 4oz and slept till 4am and then wanted milk again at 7am however was stirring for a good half hour before. X

That's great well done so are u weighing in on a Friday now?

Well done millie too thats a good night.

Rosie is doing a good 6 hours with no bottle...problem is that's at bedtime 6pm to 12am lol need to try and shift that later on but she's still young so probably impossible at the moment. So she had bottle at 6pm tried to give her some at 9pm but wasn't interested (plan was to try 9pm and 12am and see how she get on overnight) so i went to bed at 10pm and she woke me up at 12am then she drank 4oz and slept till 4am and then wanted milk again at 7am however was stirring for a good half hour before. X

My official WI day is a Wednesday but I like to weigh everyday to keep track.

That's good that Rosie can go 6 hours! Millie usually refuses to sleep before 10 so last night was a surprise! X

Hi nikki

I had Rosie at 6am that day ;-) was you in the north staffs hospital? If so when i was there there one one more lady in the opposite room to me on gas and air at same time and pushing as well as i think abbey the student midwife who was with me before was with the other lady so Amanda (midwife) and student midwife Rosie delivered our Rosie
....was it you? :p would be so funny if it was.

How are u getting on being a first time mummy? I am a maintainer...well usually so its bit different for me to be dieting again need tp remember it at weekends especially haha x

Unfortunately not me as I was in Burton Queens Hospital but would have been cool if it was!

Being a mummy is great, a lot to get used to but doing well so far thanku.

Hows your Rosie getting on?

I'm bridesmaid for my best friend in October so have some weight to shift!

X

Unfortunately not me as I was in Burton Queens Hospital but would have been cool if it was!

Being a mummy is great, a lot to get used to but doing well so far thanku.

Hows your Rosie getting on?

I'm bridesmaid for my best friend in October so have some weight to shift!

X

Aww it would of been. With my first it turned out one of the nursery ladies at the nursery she goes too had her daughter same day and around the same time so we were both pushing at the same time haha.

I bet it is, it will be all go at the moment but will soon settle down. Are u having naps in the day as well? Did u have a boy/girl? And how's feeding Coming along?

Rosie is good, apart from a mild case of reflux which involves projectile vomiting which goes everywhere. Got ourselves into a bedtime routine now so she goes down really well, never to early to get that one established however my husband did it last night for the first time whilst I was at zumba and she cried for half hour Haha he ain't got my touch as he :)

I am maid of honor at my best friends wedding too however its not until 5th July so have a bit more time to shift some lbs phew!

What is ur weight loss goal? Do u do sw from home?

Meal plan for today is:

Breakfast - porridge with fruit (hea and heb)

Lunch - ham and bulgar wheat salad

Tea - leftover cottage pie

Syns - 0 will assume that I had double yesterday with the Thai :)

Aww it would of been. With my first it turned out one of the nursery ladies at the nursery she goes too had her daughter same day and around the same time so we were both pushing at the same time haha.

I bet it is, it will be all go at the moment but will soon settle down. Are u having naps in the day as well? Did u have a boy/girl? And how's feeding Coming along?

Rosie is good, apart from a mild case of reflux which involves projectile vomiting which goes everywhere. Got ourselves into a bedtime routine now so she goes down really well, never to early to get that one established however my husband did it last night for the first time whilst I was at zumba and she cried for half hour Haha he ain't got my touch as he :)

I am maid of honor at my best friends wedding too however its not until 5th July so have a bit more time to shift some lbs phew!

What is ur weight loss goal? Do u do sw from home?

I had a little boy called Henry. He has bad colic although has improved slightly since using infacol and comfort milk but gets bouts of pain in the evenings, it's horrible to not know how to help him

I wanted to breastfeed but a few things like him being ill and me needing a blood transfusion after birth meant that we had to start giving him a bottle to get the milk down him so never went back to breast unfortunately.

Hubby needs some more tips from you obviously! Henry is great once he settles at night its just a job to get him to sleep but when he does he goes from 11pm until 5/6am most nights.

I did sw about 3 years ago from home and plan to again now, I used this website to find information but never actually posted on any forums so thouggt I'd change that this time round :)

I was overweight before I got pregnant so have a lot of work to do now! I'm actually a manager in a gym so get a free membership so really have no excuses not to exercise either!

At the minute I don't have a weight goal, I want to get started with it fully and see what could be realistic

Do you have a goal? Have you been doing sw long?

Haha bless you. I really hope baby appears this weekend!! Have your pains been getting any worse or anything? Xx

I'v been getting stronger n stronger pains all day hun, official due date is 2moro so fingers x'd I go soon!

I'v been getting stronger n stronger pains all day hun, official due date is 2moro so fingers x'd I go soon!

I'm going to be checking here like crazy waiting for pics of bubba!

Back