new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

hmmm, yes baby weight, I am already thinking how I am going to lose it and I still have 19 weeks of baby weight gaining to do! have really noticed my face fattening up over the last 2 weeks and thighs feeling really tight in jeans. There! have faced up to it, the weight I have gained in last month is less baby, more angie being a piggie and liking her food too much. Right back to recording what I eat, I will not be 4 stone over weight again!!

You won't I'm sure angie, but you will gain - especially in the last 6 weeks. Be sure to eat healthy and you'll be fine, may even lose a few lb of the angie weight ((hugs)) I have Jane weight to lose too! lol
I'm trying to stay within a few lbs of where I am now for as long as possible without dieting. Am eating more fruit etc and healthier meals - no longer the stodge I was eating thankfully.

With xmas due when we're due I'm concious that the house will be full of goodies for me to 'treat' myself with later on, don't need the treats now too! lol

Peeks head around door....

Hello again!!

Hi Sunflowers... is your message at the bottom of your siggie right? For this year? Are you having a baby? After losing 4 stone? Wow!!!
Will be great to have you back if you are! lol

Yup, it's right!! I'm nearly 5 weeks pg! Ironically I have now, to the pound, lost all my baby weight! I am blooming not putting on as much as I did last time though, I can tell you that for nothing!

So that's me off cambridge and eating well, I've already got MS kicking in which means I'm eating little and often but keeping an eye on my calories!

I might start adding weeking weights in here actually and copy and add to it each week..

4+5 - 169lbs

Hiya Guys

Ive started LighterLife 3 weeks ago, I had my beautiful baby girl 3 months ago, while preg realised I need to sort my life and body out, also to be a good example to her.

Im also want to plan a No2 which we will start trying for next Feb so I'm realing trying to stay focused on losing the weight.

xx

Sunflowers - Congrats! look forward to seeing you on the board more often and reading all about your beanie. ((hugs)) on the MS. How wonderful to know that you HAVE shifted all your baby weight - at least you can take comfort from that hun. You've done really well!

DKsmile - well done on getting on the weight loss wagon - I'm sure you'll do well and every lb you lose will stand you in good sted for baby making and carrying! ;)

Yup, it's right!! I'm nearly 5 weeks pg! Ironically I have now, to the pound, lost all my baby weight! I am blooming not putting on as much as I did last time though, I can tell you that for nothing!

So that's me off cambridge and eating well, I've already got MS kicking in which means I'm eating little and often but keeping an eye on my calories!

I might start adding weeking weights in here actually and copy and add to it each week..

4+5 - 169lbs

WOW thats wonderful Sunflower - you both must be trilled.:D:D:D...you did wonderful on CD....I havent been as strict as I was on LT so only down a stone and a half since started but still on target to get into those jeans for Christmas......no chance of me getting pregnant:p

Thank you Bea!! We are, we're absolutely delighted!! I'm getting quite sharp twinges in my pelvis as of yesterday though - uh oh!!!!

Ahh you'll be there by christmas, 35lbs in 18 weeks is no bother!!

Thanks kirsty.. The twinges in my pelvis I'm hoping aren't the start of spd again - if you read back through my posts on this thread from jocelyn's pg you'll see I was pretty much bedbound on morphine from about 22 weeks pregnant, not fun! Because I'm still breastfeeding my ligaments have never snapped back and are therefore quite loose still so it's only to be expected I guess!

Hello

It's a long long long time since I've been on here.

Oliver will be 10months old next Tuesday. Goodness only knows where all the time has gone !

He's a little treasure and a little terror all rolled into one. He started crawling the day before he turned 7 months and we stopped breast feeding at the same time as he basically wasn't getting anything by then.

He's been surfing the furniture for ages and the last few days want to start walking holding just ONE of mummy's hands. SCARY. I don't think it'll be long before he's walking on his own - probably before he turns 11 months....

Heaven forbid - he's into absolutely everything already ! lol

As for me, well - I'm not doing so good. Got too complacent the last few months and have managed to put 1st back on of the 3 I had jsut lost before finding out I was pregnant. I kept everything off until the last 4 > 6 weeks and lost it a couple of months after.

I need to get my focus back now as my smaller jeans are now almost all too tight and I've had to buy some next size up to see me through :-(

The jeans just arrived mail order today (I struggle to get right leg length in store). I got 4 pairs. I haven't opened the parcel yet - but I think I'll keep the best two pairs and send the others back....

I've got a lot more weight to lose and I know I CAN do this if I can only focus....

So - day one of cutting out the sugary stuff and all the major carbs. Another 6 and it'll be out my system. That's when I know I'm back in focus.

I think I'll need to go see if I can dig up an old diary thread or start anew

Hey Everyone

I didnt realise this thread was here.. hopefully i will get to know you all, as i know some of you from doing cd xx

Hi Hun.

Congratulations on your already nearly there baby!!

How have you been?

Is it your first??

xxxx

Hiya Hun

No this is my second, my little girl is 3

I have been doing really well and feel like time has flown by but the last couple of weeks will drag by lol

Hows things with you? x

Aww I bet your 3 year old is so excited!!

thats good that the time is going quickly, the same with me! im just desperate to feel pregnant, so think im missing the best bits, but there we go!

did you find out what you are having etc??

xxx

Aww it wont be long hun till yr feeling lovely fat & pregnant lol I started to show at 19weeks and was huge then.

My little girl wants me to pop every day bless her! she wants a girl and not a boy, we didnt find out the sex this time either as i love the suprise x

Peeks head around door....

Hello again!!

Hi there...how are you getting on? Hope you are in good form and those twinges turned out be nothing!!

Have you heard from Sonkie - she hasnt posted in months now. Hope she's well.

Hello Bea!!

I'm good thank you! Over the 12 week mark which is a big relief! SPD back already though - infact it started before I got my positive test which was a shame and I was off work by 8 weeks pg but it's being managed with Bowen at the moment which is great!

No, I haven't heard from sonkie in months either, I hope she's ok!

Happy New Year all!!!!

Back