New & need help please

Forgot to ask. . . .for those who split their shakes, I take it that you make them up with only half the amount of water???? i.e. half a powder shake, make up with 125 of water, yes?

Blenders/whisks/liquidisers (i use my smootie maker) are better if you have one at home as the shakes certainly seem to get more palatable the more you "shake them". Also you can crush ice with them (my hand blender doesn't do this; prob not enough power in it.

I've bought a "tuperware" style shaker beaker (cheaper than the lipotrim one in the chemist and smaller!) for when i travel for work; tried the bottle thing but ended up spilling powder all over the place lol.

The shakes need 250ml water minimum but you can add more if you want; depends on personal taste. I like them a bit thinner with crushed ice as I can get a whole pint out of it :)

Check out the "surving first week" sticky post; it give as whole heap of hints, tips, "recipes" etc.

Good luck !

Thank you, I see you are only in your 2nd week, great weight loss from your first week, i hope i do as well.

Will be posting here frequently.

Steves girl

Yes just add half the shake to half the amount of water, but I always added extra water to get a bigger drink.

Good luck for your first day tomorrow.

Thank you Kered, hope I get as good a weight loss as you, congratulations on that.

Gorey girl, can't find the thread you mention, do you mean 'things that make the first week fly by?

Yup sorry. And the thought provoking one is well worth a read too :)

goodluck Im on day 5 now and cant wait for weigh in day which Im doing on wednesday..

Back