new needs advice

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mum5, 4 June 2008 Social URL.

1. mum5

mum5 Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi just wondering if you can loss weight by doing 2 cds and a heathly meal at teatime? i dont want to loss weight very quickly im happy at 2lb-3lb per week?
    many thanks mum5:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey, welcome to you. You're in a good place here. I do two CD and a healthy meal (quite a lot of cheating too now that i have got to a better weight) and i'm losing 1-2lbs every week. When i say cheat thats what i mean - wine, crisps, cheese. We've had a few social things on but having a couple of lax weeks to get my head sorted then back on track for hols and birthday.
    Best of luck to you.

4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    You can do either the 1000 or 1200 cal plan, that has 2 CDs per day and 3 small meals per day. If you were going to have only one meal a day and follow the programme you would really need to have 3 shakes with the one restricted choice meal on 810 plan.

You need the 3 packs to ensure you get enough nutrients or your body could go into starvation mode and negatively effect your weight loss, but the 1000 / 1200 plans might be more suited to you, there is more choice on what to have :)

Best of luck

5. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Hello!

I SS and ONLY lose 2lb - 3lbs per week! Perhaps if I ate I might lose 4lbs one week??!!!

6. mum5

mum5 Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi, thanks for the advice,ive done 3 days with just 3cds no food, i felt a bit strange,im a carer with 3 foster kids and 2 kids of my own so i dont think i cud mange on the sole source i need energy and not eating makes me feel really grumpy!!!!
    I think everyone needs to cheat now and again, were only human!!! i love food and wine, but it stresses me out thinking what not to eat and what is right!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.