• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new needs advice

mollydog

Silver Member
S: 14st11lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.56%)
Hey, welcome to you. You're in a good place here. I do two CD and a healthy meal (quite a lot of cheating too now that i have got to a better weight) and i'm losing 1-2lbs every week. When i say cheat thats what i mean - wine, crisps, cheese. We've had a few social things on but having a couple of lax weeks to get my head sorted then back on track for hols and birthday.
Best of luck to you.

You can do either the 1000 or 1200 cal plan, that has 2 CDs per day and 3 small meals per day. If you were going to have only one meal a day and follow the programme you would really need to have 3 shakes with the one restricted choice meal on 810 plan.

You need the 3 packs to ensure you get enough nutrients or your body could go into starvation mode and negatively effect your weight loss, but the 1000 / 1200 plans might be more suited to you, there is more choice on what to have :)

Best of luck

hi, thanks for the advice,ive done 3 days with just 3cds no food, i felt a bit strange,im a carer with 3 foster kids and 2 kids of my own so i dont think i cud mange on the sole source i need energy and not eating makes me feel really grumpy!!!!
I think everyone needs to cheat now and again, were only human!!! i love food and wine, but it stresses me out thinking what not to eat and what is right!!!!