New Nut Fudge Bar

Tried it today - really didn't like it but I can see that if you liked peanuts you might.

I'm not doing well with the new things, didn't like the Chili Con Carne either.

Didn't see this thread before, but I have them and really love them. Didn't think I would but after so long I think our taste buds crave change.

My OH tasted it and said yes, definitely like a Snickers.

I didn't eat chocolate before so wasn't able to compare. Hope it doesn't have any real choc in it! :p

I like them, but definately don't think it tastes like a Snickers. At best, a very stale Snickers :p But it's a nice variation and at least now I have a 3rd pack I actually like, even if 2 of the 3 are bars LOL

yeah not quite snickers, didnt get on with it, i guess my fav is still the peanut bar :)

I had mine today and have to say I found it a little strange. It tasted a bit cardboardy to me although the chocolatey taste was pleasant. I will get some more but will half them as someone else said, I found a whole bar a little too much.

We're restricted to 2 per week, but I think that's only til our LLC gets her stock sorted. After that, however, I think I will restrict myself to 3 per week as they are very sweet. Not tried the chilli con carne yet - any views???

I enjoyed the nut fudge, tried to imagine it was a lovely choc bar ! Hated the chilli, wont be trying that again lol. How come we're only allowed 1 bar a day? :)

Something in the ingredients means that it can bring you out of ketosis, I believe.

Beki's right, the bars have more carbs and calories than a shake/soup so only 1 per day!

Besides if you could have 4 bars each day you'd have to drink an additonal 1.5ish litres of plain water on top of the 2-3 you already should be having as you wouldn't be getting liquid from your shakes/soups, and it would be much more like having real f**d if you were eating 4 times a day which is the exact opposite of the goal of abstinance really!

Just a thought! (or 2 :p )

hmm not too keen on the nut fudge bar, is there anything you can do with it to make it crispy like put it in the oven? i guess the choc would melt tho...i liked the taster and info session but is too chewy! xx

got my first fudge nut bar yesterday and just tried it. My LLC said that she feels these bars have a sting in their tail, the sting being they are not teaching us to avoid the foods we over indulged in, ie chocolate and so she would be concerned that these would replace an old bad habit with a new one. But she told us all to chose with our adult heads on, so I took 2 to try. I did like it, but I think I'll just have one a week as I love the peanut bars in the toaster, so this can be a bar for the bars I am out and about.

I just LOVE the new bars mmm we are not restricted either so i took 7 :happy036:

I am so hoping I can have 7 bars tonight.

I have also fallen in love with the mousse mix (now I finally mastered the art of preparing it so that it is mousse.)

I got two last week and actually liked them after I was initially unsure. Went to get 5 for this week and they are out of stock!! Apparently demand has been so high they can't get any in. Arrggghhh.:cry:

I love them, got 7 this week but my LLC ran out and some people didn't get any, i may cry if she doesn't have any next week, it's what gets me through the day!

hi guys,
This nut fudge bar is seriously DELICIOUS!!!! just like eating a snickers bar, gives you a boost too which i love when im feeling a bit low, my llc is running low now!!!!!!! nooooo cant live without them!

lucie xxxx

Back