New Nut Fudge Bar

I'm on my second week, so I'm just discovering the bars. I had a Nut Fudge yesterday and it was yummy. Kinda tasted like one of the chocolates in a box of Roses (the one that is brazil nut toffee coverd in choc).

I had a Cranberry&Raspberry one today, really liked that too - yum yum!

I like having extra flavours to try, instead of just the packs. The bars are so convinent too. I'm just about to try the chocolate pack with some mousse mix.

I tried my first one yesterday, pretty good!

I got 14 tonight to put in my suitcase for my hols on Monday! :p

After trying them out for a couple of weeks, I have decided, I got excited because it was the closest thing to chocolate we have. They look like chocolate and taste a little like chocolate, but I don't really like the aftertaste. So I'm sticking with my microwaved peanut bars for everyday use and I will have 1 on stand by for the days I'm eating on the go. It's great having such a wide variety!!!

What concerned me with introducing bars is the fact they are very similar to what got me into trouble in the first place. Having a stack of bars in the cupboard to me would be too tempting (if things got difficult) and i wouldnt want to put myself in a place where I could be vulnerable.

Saying that though, the bars are very handy for on the go - a total godsend last night in A&E when I was caught up assessing patients from 4-9. I think I may just keep 2 in for emergencies and not rely on them for my main intake.

Back to thread though, nut fudge seemed to be trying to be something it really couldnt be, tasty but too sickly. Had peanut bar last night mmmmmmmmmmmm but needed it with a glass of water as it was quite dry

I tried one a few days ago. I think I prefer my peanut bars and will stick to them. They remind me of the fudge bar a bit.

I've started going off these now, a lot of people say they taste very sweet but to me its quite bland, the Cranberry bars are far sweeter, at least to me they are! Got a mix of the Cranberry and NutFudge ones this week, so far the Cranberry has won out each day but from tomorrow I'll have to have the NF ones instead, don't want them though! lol

After trying Nut Fudge at class last week, I thought they were lovely and promptly ordered 7. But I have really gone off them too. The first bite is good but they have a horrible after-taste especially if you chew them for too long. Back to the good old cranberry for me next week
Dx

I have to admit i love the nut fudge bars, am thinking of doing a week without the bars just to see if the weight loss is any greater,has anyone tried this? (thats if i can cope!!! )Ill let you guys know :D

Not having bars won't affect your losses as it's only difference of about 70 calories a day agasint having another soup/shake.... you'd have to not have bars for about 5 weeks to "save" enough calories to lose 1lb! So don't worry about having them, LL won't give you anything that will affect your losses :)

Thanks for the info Pete, i actually thought to myself its the nut fudge bars that are making this more of a pleasant experience so ordered 7 at last nights weigh in!! and after losing 4lbs it obviously doesnt affect, like you said in your wise words of wisdom it is all down to how the body reacts every week, if you stay completley abstinent then your guarenteed to lose pounds or inches!! ;)
I officially love Lighterlife:D

OK so my dad is also doing Lighterlife and he has a fudge bar everyday. But he keeps them in the freezer. He says they taste better from there. Anyone else tried this? I have not got a freezer, so I can't really say!!

Hello All
im new here too and to be honest i havnt even tried the other bars i just get 7 of these because they are lush and really feel like you are having a bar of chocolate

Yummy!

OK so my dad is also doing Lighterlife and he has a fudge bar everyday. But he keeps them in the freezer. He says they taste better from there. Anyone else tried this? I have not got a freezer, so I can't really say!!

I might try this when I get more tomorrow.... will have to turn my fridge/freezer on though, I leave it unplugged while doing LL! lol

Back