New pics *Updated 26/11

What a difference! Good work :)

Thanks everyone!

Im now on Exante so fingers crossed I can be posting some more updated pics soon! I doubt weight loss is gonna change the state of my face haha but hopefully the rest of me will look a lot better!

Thanks everyone!

I doubt weight loss is gonna change the state of my face haha but hopefully the rest of me will look a lot better!

Sorry Sammy but this was hilarious, I had to lol after reading this. Your face is one of the most beautiful ones around here and it is looks like it's in great state, hehe;)
And the body will follow as well because you're doing great :)

Aw haha thank you Aline, I guess so many years of being over looked or treated badly by men has left my confidence in tatters.

I just wanted to say WOW! What an inspiration. I love seeing people's success pictures, you really do look amazing! Well done on what you have achieved and seriously keep up the good work. If I look anything like that in 5 months time I would be over the moon :)

Im so excited to be able to watch your journey! YOU ARE GORGEOUS

Aw thank you everyone for your nice comments.

And trust me... if I can do it, anyone can! Its not been a smooth journey by any means so far, Ive lost 8lbs in a week, gained 4 lbs in a week, stayed the same weight for 3 weeks in a row and all sorts of stuff but just keep going and hopefully one day I will hit target... it better be one day soon though... because Im ruddy starving!! haha ;)

Aw haha thank you Aline, I guess so many years of being over looked or treated badly by men has left my confidence in tatters.

Oh Sammy, I'm sorry but they weren't real men, they were assholes. Fortunatelly you're (re)gaining your confidence again. The path you're walking (e.g. your great weight loss journey) is proof enough that you're a brave woman so smile and be with people that makes you smile as well ;)

Me today :)

118.jpg

I'm now doing this so I am able to complete a Trek in Costa Rica in aid of help for heroes.

I will do this and I will get fit!

Thank you so much hun!

You're doing great!
I'm sure you'll be be able to complete the Trek in Costa Rica. And your will to help that cause shows you're a beautiful people in and out:)
Keep up the good work.

P.S. - I want a dress like yours (the shoes too, hehe)

Awww Sammy..looking good Missy and radiant too - bloomin gorgeous. Best of luck with your Costa Rica trek (I would love to trek the Inca Trail at some time) xx

Thank you both!

Dont you dare give up now! You look amazing and you should be really proud! Well dont, im just starting out now where you did last Christmas :(

Wow, what a change, you look amazing! Can I ask what organisation you are doing the trek with? I'd love to do something like that but don't know who to arrange it through.

Keep up the good work, you look stunning :D

Thank you Jaynie, deff wont give up, I cant now with this Trek booked up! If I dont lose the rest of my weight, I wont get fit enough to do it.

Im doing it with www.doitforcharity.com welshgirl

How did I miss these, Sammy you look lovely, you are doing so well love. Keep it up!

Back