New pics *Updated 26/11

Thank you everyone!

Slowly getting there, nearly half way!

aww Sammy you look great ! you should be very proud of yourself :) awesome job and what an inspiration! .. and btw.. i LOVE your outfit :D

you look amazing babe, well done and good luck!

Thank you!

Dress is a cheapy thing I bought because I didnt want to spend much on clothes I hopefully wont fit into for much longer! hehe

You're doing brilliantly! Very cute! Great motivation the trek!

Aw wow hunnie, you're looking fab, well done! And thats exciting about your walk too - thats really great. You'll do it - we're all behind you and have every faith in you! :) X

Thank you both :)

You really do look fantastic!! Congrats on a fantastic weight loss so far! :talk017:

Hi Sammy - have just seen this thread and wanted to say you are doing fantastically - the pics look great - well done!
:)

wow - you are looking fabulous right now....hugs x

Thanks all! :)

Have to admit... Ive had a major slip up recently... alcohol is the reason! Got way too drunk, a few times but Im back to being 100% on the diet again today. I think after 5 months, I deserved to let my hair down!

Thanks all! :)

Have to admit... Ive had a major slip up recently... alcohol is the reason! Got way too drunk, a few times but Im back to being 100% on the diet again today. I think after 5 months, I deserved to let my hair down!

Of course you do love. The main thing is to get back on track. :)

Yeah back on track now, aiming for 100% from now until christmas!

LOL, Given the number of Parties and stuff I'm attending next month I'm going to be on induction for 6 months. :)

Argh tell me about it Jim, Ive got something every friday and Sat starting on the 3rd of December... but thats three weeks of being 100%... hopefully I can lose another 9 - 10 lbs by then, I just need to stay about from the booze, I drink like a fish and once I have one.. thats it, Im drinking until i can barely stand.

Back