New Product names

Pheonix2010

Silver Member
Just got this

As a Slim & Save customer we wanted to let you know of some important changes to our product names.

We have recently introduced 5 new meals to our range:

Chili
Spaghetti Bolognese
Porridge
Macaroni Cheese
Mushroom Pasta

Unfortunately three of the above products have the same name as our current product range. We did start by just adding *New to the front of the product name which we later found was no help to our new first time customers, so we have now decided on the following naming conventions:

PORRIDGE

Our original Porridge which we have had for over 12 months will now be called Original Oatmeal: (white sachet)

The new porridge will be called "Sweet Porridge" as it is sweeter and more similar in taste to Oats So Simple. (silver sachet)

CHILI

The original Chili will stay the same "Chili Con Carne" (white sachet)

The new Chili which has no red kidney beans in it and has a strong presence of tomato will be known as "Tomato Chili" (silver sachet)

SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE

The original Spaghetti Bolognese has Spicy Spaghetti on the sachet. (white sachet)

We have renamed the original Spaghetti Bolognese to "Spicy Spaghetti"

The new Spaghetti Bolognese will be known on the site as "Spaghetti Bolognese" (silver sachet)

SUMMER FRUITS

To eliminate further confusion we decided to rename the Summer Fruits shake to Red Fruits, as this now matches the text on the sachet.
We realise this is all very confusing and would like to appologise in advance if it causes any problems to our customers.

All of our products are available to purchase as a sample (Providing you have not previously purchased that flavour) from this link at only 99p to trial:

Nutritional Data:

We have now updated the nutritional data of all of our products, with full breakdown of Protein, Fats, Carbs as well as Vitamins & Micro-Nutrients. This can be accessed by the link on the top of most pages called "Nutritional Information"

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via our dedicated support site here:

Please do not reply to this email as it will not reach us.

Best Regards,

Slim & Save Support Team

me too :)

(probably everyone who signed up or bought from them lol)

Good to see all the nutritional info up to date now too!

I'm totally confused by them renaming the new porridge 'sweet' - I think the old one is much sweeter?!? (and I prefer the old one, yum)

I was surprised about that too. The new 'sweet' porridge was the only thing I've had to put sweetener in. I didn't like the taste at all without.

Love the macaroni cheese but the new chilli is vile

Back