New Quorn Products

I got this email today too :D Excited about the new products! I do love Quorn ;)

I still have 2 packs of quorn mince in the freezer. I only use it for a chilli, but to be honest I find it so bland I have to put 3 stock cubes in it which isn't good saltwise. It is easier to digest than steak mince, but doesn't hit the spot. I'm not convinced by the texture either.

The new products sound interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing them - do hope that some, at least, are free!

We use the chicken style fillets and pieces quite a lot - had the pieces in a stir fry the other night. They are very filling, and best of all, can be chucked in from FROZEN, great if you're in a rush!

Thanks for posting!

I still have 2 packs of quorn mince in the freezer. I only use it for a chilli, but to be honest I find it so bland I have to put 3 stock cubes in it which isn't good saltwise. It is easier to digest than steak mince, but doesn't hit the spot. I'm not convinced by the texture either.

I'm the same really so mix it with real mince for more flavour and less fat

Aside from the Quorn balls, I'm sure they have sold all of these before, and are just rebranding them for a boost in sales.

Im actually looking forward to getting a few things :)

Can't get Quorn here - oh woe! I miss it, it makes doing SW a lot more flexible. However, I'm managing without it and have given up hope of it ever appearing here.

The peppered steaks are free and I can recommend them! From someone that really isnt a great lover of Quorn they are actually ok! Nice with syn free chips, baked beans and egg, or cut up with a salad and jacket potato.

Back