New returner help please

wychypoo

S: 12st0lb C: 11st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28 Loss: 0st10lb(5.95%)
Day One again support me please
Well here we go again so any support would be appreciated.
my daughter is getting married in August and I need to lose at least 1.5 stones. Will be following the original slimming world plan as i have done this before. Any tips advice or recipes would be appreciated. Good luck to you all and Happy New Year

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kimmi1982

serial binger
S: 16st11lb C: 15st11lb G: 14st2lb BMI: 40.4 Loss: 1st0lb(5.96%)
Hiya, I'm starting tomorrow as back to work etc. I haven't done slimming world for a year or so but still have my books and will be following the original plan!! I'm in it for the long haul with needing to lose around 4 stone but more determined than ever!! X

BeccaC

Good luck all! I follow the extra easy plan! I have been back on it for 7 weeks now and lost 10lb so far, had abit of a set back over Christmas but back on track now!

Becca xx

toliveordiet?

S: 13st9lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 3st5lb(24.61%)
Well I started back on the diet again yesterday after a fortnight of Christmas over indulgence.

I find the easiest way to get going is to work out what I am going to eat and buy the right ingredients then spend 1/2 a day making recipes to fill the freezer with things like bolognaise sauce, mock doner kebab, and pork and leek burgers to name just a few.

I also include in my shopping some ready made free foods for when I can't be bothered to cook, if you haven't already got it I would recommend the latest Free Branded Foods book.

Happy New Year and good luck with your weight loss

xx

cpb353

Im back on it from tomorrow after around 9 months off. Have put weight back on so imagine I have around 4 stone to lose again. Great plan though and am dead committed (written food diaries for the next 6 weeks already) so looking forward to my clothes being baggy again :)

lilsonn

S: 22st0lb C: 21st0lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 46 Loss: 1st0lb(4.55%)
My first proper day back today - have complete sugar withdrawal (and associated thick head), but am relishing the fact that this means I'm (finally) starting to treat my body properly again.

What a good idea to plan a detailed food diary in advance - may borrow that one!

Good luck everyone!