New returner help please

wychypoo

Day One again support me please
Well here we go again so any support would be appreciated.
my daughter is getting married in August and I need to lose at least 1.5 stones. Will be following the original slimming world plan as i have done this before. Any tips advice or recipes would be appreciated. Good luck to you all and Happy New Year

Hiya, I'm starting tomorrow as back to work etc. I haven't done slimming world for a year or so but still have my books and will be following the original plan!! I'm in it for the long haul with needing to lose around 4 stone but more determined than ever!! X

Good luck all! I follow the extra easy plan! I have been back on it for 7 weeks now and lost 10lb so far, had abit of a set back over Christmas but back on track now!

Becca xx

Well I started back on the diet again yesterday after a fortnight of Christmas over indulgence.

I find the easiest way to get going is to work out what I am going to eat and buy the right ingredients then spend 1/2 a day making recipes to fill the freezer with things like bolognaise sauce, mock doner kebab, and pork and leek burgers to name just a few.

I also include in my shopping some ready made free foods for when I can't be bothered to cook, if you haven't already got it I would recommend the latest Free Branded Foods book.

Happy New Year and good luck with your weight loss

xx

Im back on it from tomorrow after around 9 months off. Have put weight back on so imagine I have around 4 stone to lose again. Great plan though and am dead committed (written food diaries for the next 6 weeks already) so looking forward to my clothes being baggy again :)

My first proper day back today - have complete sugar withdrawal (and associated thick head), but am relishing the fact that this means I'm (finally) starting to treat my body properly again.

What a good idea to plan a detailed food diary in advance - may borrow that one!

Good luck everyone!

Back