NEW SCALES NEW START

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by spottitchsam, 28 February 2010 Social URL.

1. spottitchsam

spottitchsam Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.57%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi guys
    bit peeved off since yesterday,cdc had to come yesterday instead of monday.when i weighed on her scales i had to weigh 7 times as each time she weigh me there was not 2 numbers the same.they varied from 17st 11lbs to 17st 7lbs.she settled on 17st 7lbs.today i went out and brought a new pair Salter Bodywise Scales.i just weighed on them and it says 17st 11lbs so that is what im going on.i will weigh on them every sunday around the same time 1pm.
    it does mean that all my weight losses as got to be changed now but at least i know where i am with my weight.
    hope everyone is doing well today.:mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

oh no! never mind, i never weigh at CDC. always at home and with my own scale. good luck and glad you now have a proper starting point.

4. duncan

duncan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I have a difference of a lb between my scales ad cdc's, what a shame for you, but at least you know your proper weight

5. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

I have salter scales too and they are a bit lighter than my CDC stick with 17.11 today hun.
    Good luck with the coming week ahead.x

6. spottitchsam

spottitchsam Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(2.57%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks for understanding guys.starting a fresh tomorrow.x

7. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Diet:
    CWP
    Oh no but what ever you weigh to start just remember its the losses that count.:D Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.