new size

A Better Me

Silver Member
well i went shopping 2nite for some cheap in between clothes (i dont want to spend much until i reach target) as my pharmacist told me on tuesday that i MUST buy new as my original ones are hanging off me (nice).
so off i go and im chuffed to tell you all im now in a size 16:D:D:D
thats 2 sizes smaller:happy036::woohoo: i was a size 20 when i started LT
cant believe it really i havent been this 4 years........

Well done, it feels great doesnt it, i started in a size 24 and am still wearing size 18 jeans even though 14's fit, i cant seem to get over the psychological barrier and keep tugging the ass up on them and picking them off the floor!!!LOL

well done.over the moon for ya x
i'm aiming for a size 16 as my target size coz of my height and i cant wait to get there.
you must be thrilled x

Well done!

I still look at bigger sizes, I started at a size 22/24 last year and have to remind myself that I no longer need them!

x

Hi Claire,
that's fantastic, good for you. 2 sizes is a great achievement, well done. Enjoy the new clothes.
Doirin

Hey Claire!!! Well done! How exciting!
Bet you were so chuffed to have dropped two sizes! I can't wait til I can shop in 'normal' shops again rather than heading to ones that only cater for the larger lady!

xx

Well done, tip - buy yourself a good belt that is only just big enough now. It feels great to move down the holes!!

I too started a size 24, a little under 5 months ago, and I am now over the moon to say I am starting to buy size 12 clothes!!!! Still can't believe it. Before, when I, reluctantly may I add, used to buy clothes, when they asked did I want to keep the hanger (with the size boldly stamped on it!!!), I said no. Now, I tell them I do before they even ask!!!!! Simple, I know, but it makes me feel so good. And you will soon be there too, you will be amazed how fast your dress sizes change- expensive but a wonderful feeling.

Lol brilliant well done. I am still in my "fat" clothes at the moment and when I have lost another couple of stone will move into smaller ones :D

its such a brilliant feeling! well done you!

Good for you.....fantastic news eh - and a great feeling!! x

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!! Presenting the amazing shrinking woman!:D

woo! well done Claire youve dropped 2 sizes well fast- wish I could do that lol! aww and bless your pharmacist, telling you that - great encouragement. Well I tried to get weighed in every week in the same clothes I started in - getting very problematic now for it looks like im wearing clown pants and a dress, but hey ho, im lucky the chemist is 50 metres down the road :)
Enjoy buying your new clothes - you should feel damn proud of yourself. x

wow

well i went shopping 2nite for some cheap in between clothes (i dont want to spend much until i reach target) as my pharmacist told me on tuesday that i MUST buy new as my original ones are hanging off me (nice).
so off i go and im chuffed to tell you all im now in a size 16:D:D:D
thats 2 sizes smaller:happy036::woohoo: i was a size 20 when i started LT
cant believe it really i havent been this 4 years........

Hey wow! Thats cool! I just noticed your height - 5ft 1 - I am 5ft 0.5 :D - and when I started Lipotrim Last year I was a Size 16 and had BMI 31. When I got to BMI 22.7 I was a size 8!!!!

Congrats on moving down the clothes sizes!!! You have many more sizes to drop! Being a size 8 / 10 is like the best feeling in the world and if you want to get there you will be there in a few months!

Congratulations and good luck in getting to your goal whatever that might be! :)

xox

thnx all ,, ye its a great feeling i went to work today and every1 commented on how much weight iv lost even the customers... goin to have a sort out later and bin my fat-fat clothes xxxx

Back