New Size

dunlop73

Silver Member
I'm trying to avoid buying new clothes at the moment (as I'm only half way through my weight loss) but I had to get a new pair of trousers today for work because my old ones were starting to look terrible.

In M&S chinos I was 42" waist so optimistically took a pair of 36" into the cubicle. I couldn't believe it but they were too big. Honestly I was delighted and amazed. I had to go and get the 34" pair and I haven't been that since I was a teenager!

After a tough week it was just the boost I needed.
Hope everyone's having a good weekend

Jon
xx:Dxx

that is fantastic Jon!! well done! wow what a change!!

it is frustrating when you have to buy stuff to just make do, i recommend Tesco, Asda and charity shops!!

aww well done again, i hope you're very proud! xx

Well done Jon!! Its great buying smaller clothes isn't it? I've spent a fortune this week on dresses! I haven't worn a dress (apart from my wedding dress which i look horrendous in) since i was a teenager, and now i'm buying size 14 dresses (i started at a tight size 22!) which are looking fab, so i know how you feel! my suggestion for cheaper clothes while losing weight is matalan, you won't spend a fortune in there!

wow well done 10 inches is huge!! best of luck for the weeks to come x

wow well done jon, i bet your dead proud of yourself and so u should be. 3 cheers for u jon x :happy036::happy036::happy036:

Well done dats amazing 34 is the same as my bro and he's really fit so I can imagine you look brilliant. Take a photo and enjoy every new smaller size.

Wow Jon, that's incredible - really well done x

Well done, that will have given you a great boost. It is great to have got to the stage where you just can't wear your old clothes anymore.

Back