ProPoints New start new diet new body i hope

Ended up with chicken AGAIN ... Getting repetitive now :-( why are weekends such a challenge ?? X

Cos the are a Food and Drink Heaven (or Hell as most people would see it lol!) x

Here to follow Hun and well done on your weight loss so far :)!

I'm also 5ft2 and I'm 11stone 3lb
So kinda the same starts :)! Xx

Hi Sam thank you for subscribing how are you doing on ww so far? Have you been on it long? X

Hi Hun! I joined in jan at 13stone13pound!!! I got down to 11stone by may then totally stopped counted points and went back to my old ways! Luckily I only gained 3lbs! I started again this Sunday so first weigh in this weekend :)! I'm excited to see if I've lost anything :)! Xx

Good luck mind let us know how you get on ... That was a fantastic weight loss though from jan - May and only a 3lb gain is amazing xx

Well I have wakened disgusted with myself .. Had the midnight ( more like 2am) munchies !!! Got up ate a cadburies fudge AND a jacobs club biscuit !!! So 6pp before I even start my day ..... Planned on nibbles with drinks tonight but think I will be making tray of raw veg !!!!! So angry at myself hate that I do this through the night :-( x

Well I have wakened disgusted with myself .. Had the midnight ( more like 2am) munchies !!! Got up ate a cadburies fudge AND a jacobs club biscuit !!! So 6pp before I even start my day ..... Planned on nibbles with drinks tonight but think I will be making tray of raw veg !!!!! So angry at myself hate that I do this through the night :-( x
These things happen Rosie, I've had a bad week too but you have only used 6pp how about fruit n yogurt for breakfast and 0 point so up for lunch then you can still have your nibbles later tonight, have you used your weeklies yet? How about putting any tempting nibbles in a really inaccessible place like back of a cupboard with stuff in front so it would take more effort in getting to it it night be a deterrent, don't be angry with yourself what's done is done and can't be undone but you are in total control of the rest of your day, good luck today sending you positive vibes :0)

Good luck mind let us know how you get on ... That was a fantastic weight loss though from jan - May and only a 3lb gain is amazing xx

Thanks Hun :)!
I will do :)!

Don't worry about you late night munches these thing happen from time to time I agree maybe put them out of sight so when your still half asleep it will be hard to go and pick them straight up put fruit and veg in the front of the fridge and choc at the back
Lower your breakfast and lunch points today ww soup is very low in points and then you can still enjoy your evening :)! Xx

Thanks Janet and Sam, it's a really bad habit that I thought I had broke .. Basically dog barked at 2ish so got up to let him out the back and while waiting for him to do his business that's when I ate ... Had a banana to start then progressed onto the choc ... Should have known because was tempted with celebrations at work yesterday so was easy led astray .. Only prob I now have as having drinks tonight with the girls tonight, not had alcohol for couple of weeks so usually have stodgy food before so I don't get too ....ahem blotto shall I say lol ... Used 4/49 weeklies so far xx

Thanks Janet and Sam, it's a really bad habit that I thought I had broke .. Basically dog barked at 2ish so got up to let him out the back and while waiting for him to do his business that's when I ate ... Had a banana to start then progressed onto the choc ... Should have known because was tempted with celebrations at work yesterday so was easy led astray .. Only prob I now have as having drinks tonight with the girls tonight, not had alcohol for couple of weeks so usually have stodgy food before so I don't get too ....ahem blotto shall I say lol ... Used 4/49 weeklies so far xx

When do you weigh Hun?
And use some weeklys if u need to tonight I've always used mine it helped me to much knowing I'm not deprived of nothing coz I still have 49pp extra to use when I needed them xx

I weigh in on Wednesday .. Will defo need to use weeklies going to have:
Weetabix 3pp
Skimmed milk 3pp
Bulk that up with fruit
12/26
Lunch
Fruit free soup 0 pp
12/26
Dinner
Chicken 8pp gonna have 2 breasts
Loads of veg
20/26
Plan on going walk round local lochs it's about 2 miles today as well x

Sorry to hear about your night time eating, but as you've hardly used any weeklies I'd say use them this weekend! And you didn't use them all last week either. Try eating them all this week and see what WI says, some people find they lose more weight when they eat all weeklies x

Sorry to hear about your night time eating, but as you've hardly used any weeklies I'd say use them this weekend! And you didn't use them all last week either. Try eating them all this week and see what WI says, some people find they lose more weight when they eat all weeklies x

I totally agree with this!
I have much better losses if I eat mine xx

Hey rosied. Here to follow if that's ok.

Try not to beat yourself up over your midnight snack fest!! Just think, you probably did that all the time before you joined WW and you have your weekies to play around with :)

Hi Embo78
Yes you are probably right hence the reason for my weight gain !! So going to make healthy snacks with dips for friends tonight carrot sticks, pepper sticks, cucumber sticks,haloumi grilled sticks and raw mange tout with salsa and tzatziki dips and snackajacks ... They have already planned for take away pizza so going to resist that way I can enjoy my drinks ... Due to cheese and dips will be about 15pp and only gonna have about 7 pp left from dailies after my dinner x

Yip had a fantastic night home about 2am headache from hell lol .. Yes resisted pizza and crips but have to admit to few choc sweets .. Came home no snacking so new day with 26pp .. Yesssss x

Back