ProPoints New start new diet new body i hope

Yip had a fantastic night home about 2am headache from hell lol .. Yes resisted pizza and crips but have to admit to few choc sweets .. Came home no snacking so new day with 26pp .. Yesssss x

Woop!! Well done you!!! That's a amazing thing to do to resist something that others have!

Any ideas how your gonna spend you 26 points today Hun? Xx

Gonna try and limit what I eat today .. If I have enough points would love a Chinese AGAIN tonight lol ... Feed the hangover so Weetabix and fruit for breakfast then plenty fruit throughout day .. Gonna try and do walk round lochs again today , as it dry but very cold ... What are your plans for today ?? X

Just had my breakfast was going to do take away tonight but have now thought better so off to tesco to get something nice and healthy .. Any suggestions ?? Xx

Hi all
Bought a new gadget today it's a soup maker, basically homemade soup in 20 mins gave it a try and really good .. So looking for some tasty soup recipes if anyone has any .. Less pp the better :) x

Hi all
Bought a new gadget today it's a soup maker, basically homemade soup in 20 mins gave it a try and really good .. So looking for some tasty soup recipes if anyone has any .. Less pp the better :) x

ohh sounds good :)
search on weight watchers website they have recipes on there x

Made a delicious soup today had a couple of pp though but will use over today and tomorrow
Carrots, leek, red lentils, potatoes veg stock cubes, parsley, salt and pepper ...put all ingredients into soup maker set on chunky and 28mins later had delicious soup and very filling :) x

Weighed in today sts but loat in inches 12.5 in total over 4 weeks so although weight loss slow I must be doing something right as showing in inch loss .. Bit concerned this week as got 3 night shifts so thing going to make lots of homemade soup and fruit salads for snacking .... No night outs thus week so hopefully reflects in weight loss next week x

Made a delicious soup today had a couple of pp though but will use over today and tomorrow
Carrots, leek, red lentils, potatoes veg stock cubes, parsley, salt and pepper ...put all ingredients into soup maker set on chunky and 28mins later had delicious soup and very filling :) x

sounds absolutely delish!
glad u enjoyed it x

Weighed in today sts but loat in inches 12.5 in total over 4 weeks so although weight loss slow I must be doing something right as showing in inch loss .. Bit concerned this week as got 3 night shifts so thing going to make lots of homemade soup and fruit salads for snacking .... No night outs thus week so hopefully reflects in weight loss next week x

stayin the same is better than a gain! remember that :)
so well done u!! x

Thanks Shez .. I suppose think the fact it's coming off slowly will hopefully help me maintain (if I ever get to my target) .. But the inch loss gave me my boost this week ... Soup was lovely trying to source out a local place that does fresh fruit and veg as the amount I am buying is costing a fortune at the supermarkets xx

Thanks Shez .. I suppose think the fact it's coming off slowly will hopefully help me maintain (if I ever get to my target) .. But the inch loss gave me my boost this week ... Soup was lovely trying to source out a local place that does fresh fruit and veg as the amount I am buying is costing a fortune at the supermarkets xx

thats very true!
yes u need to find a shop or the market? x

Here to subscribe, you are doing great so far and your sts this week is better than a gain and you had your night out. Your gaget sounds good love making soup. I put a few receipes my leader gave me in Propoints recipies section if you want to have a look they are all no point ones so might come in handy.

Would love to get an Actifry but they are so expensive :(

Back