ProPoints New start new diet new body i hope

Thanks very much sweet as pie I will defo have a wee look at your recipes .. Yes was thinking that about the actifry it's a lot to spend if it's not used often would really need to know was going to be valuable in my weight loss ... How are you getting on this week ?? X

Im doing good this week thanks, just getting through a cold nearly gone now thank god but unfortunaly i have given it to my 13th month old so was up all night last night with him poor pet got about four hours sleep so ready for my bed now :(

I recently acquired a slow cooker (got it free off someone that didnt want it anymore) so thats my new toy for the moment. Hopefully the Actifry will come down on price or might get it on offer somewhere over the next few months. Heard really good reports about it and there is loads you can do in it.

yeah ive heard good reports about actifry too n there are a lot of things u can do in it!
its just havin the money n time which i have neither of lol! x

So been using my soup maker every day since I bought it now using the same vegs as it's a soup I am really enjoying and I am night shift all weekend and also mon tues so gonna make a jug each morning so can take to work... Only problem my daughter and hubby loving it also lol so as soon as it's ready they are queuing with their bowls ?xx

MMM I really fancy one of those soup makers. I really love soup :) I try to make a new one every week. Last week's was 0 point broccoli and leek but then I added stilton to it!! I pointed it though and it was really delicious.
Another fav of mine is 0 point butternut squash and red pepper. Really simple but really tasty :)

So been using my soup maker every day since I bought it now using the same vegs as it's a soup I am really enjoying and I am night shift all weekend and also mon tues so gonna make a jug each morning so can take to work... Only problem my daughter and hubby loving it also lol so as soon as it's ready they are queuing with their bowls ?xx

awww thats good tho!! :) bless x

Back