new start, we have let things slip

ok, im making myself write down everything i eat as shud be able to see where i go wrong. today i had a small bunch of grapes, 2 activia yoghurts, 2 cups of diet coke, rice and mixed vegetables oh and a small kids pot of chocolate petit filous!! lol. Its totm so need to be careful

you eat very little compared to me. typical day:
7.00am muller and a banana
10.30am shaper yogurt, strawberries,pineapple, grapes and kiwi
12.30pm 2 slices nimble, baked beans and 3 laughing cow cheese and an apple
3.00pm fat free jelly and shaper yogurt
6.30pm pasta n sauce, sweetcorn and 3 quorn sausages
8.00pm jelly and shapers yogurt
a couple of cups of coffee and 2 alpen light bars.
it is alot, no wonder i can not loss any weight but on sw it is all on plan.

well if its all on plan then its gotta work.
Yesterday i did rice with mixed veg (left overs for lunch), small packet tuna fillet with smash, 3 cups diet coke, 1 activia yoghurt, 1 kids petis filous small desert tub thing and.....1 bag of maltesers!!
I think the food timings r wrong for me as dont spread out very well. Lets see if can keep on track today. If i put on another pound this week i will cry :(

Hi Fatbunny
Thank you for inviting me to join your thread!
I was getting lonely on my own lol..

Well i plan to re start as and from the morning. I'm determined more than ever to stick with it and get rid of the fat once and for all.

As i said in my post i have tried every other diet going and tablets but i now know you only put it all back on when you stop and alot more extra lbs. So i'm going to just stick to a healthy diet and excercise again!

My weight in day will be a Thursday.

Starting weight: 11st 12lbs (8/10/09)
Goal weight : 9st 10lbs
Goal 1:To get under 11 st 7 lbs
Goal 2:To get under 11st
Goal 3:To get under 10st 7 lbs
Goal 4:To get under 10 st
Final goal: 9 st 10lbs

happy to report a 1lb loss this week at least things are moving again:)

:welcome:helm, fingers crossed for thursday for your weigh in.

welcome helm and well done fb!! about time eh? lol. well today i had a slimfast banana shake for brekkie - well i sipped it from 9am-11am. It was gonna go out of date so gotta try and incorporate the shakes in somehow. Then at about 3pm i had fish finger sandwiches (4 slices soya & linseed bread, 4 fish fingers & ketchup). i know probably a bit too much together but i was hungry. 2 cups diet coke and I've had 2 of them tiny kids petis filous today. Its totm so rather than eating too many sweet things, these little tubs r curbing the cravings. not eaten since i last ate at 3pm as went to a fashion show/dance show with my mum this evening and I gave the take away a miss on the way back even tho it smelt great. I hope ive lost something by monday. catch you soon x

i so hope you have lost on monday as you are really having a hard time at the moment.and i am 2lb lighter than you ha.ha.

sabina,where are you, come on break it to me gently, you are less than 12st 2;)

ha ha - love it. well im back to 12st 4 so at least I didnt put on another pound like the past 2 weeks. just wait till till next week!! i'll give you ha ha!! lol im sat here forcing mysellf to sip half a litre of orange cordial. i really am not very good at the drinking malarkey but making an extra effort this week. aiming for 2 lbs!!!! :)

let the battle commence, how long until you go to spain diving?

30th, so would be good to have less of a tummy bulge!!! so far so good this week. good luck for saturdays weigh in. if i ca get back down to 12st by the end of october then that would be a good START!!

there is no way that i will get to my mini target by holiday time but even 1 lb a week would take me to 11st 12, would be happy with that.:eek:

11 stone anything would be great for both of us. If i dont make it for when i go diving I will aim to get there for your holiday! Todays gone well so far. Had a boring small mug of peppermint tea with sweeteners and a tesco meal replacement chocolate shake of 212 calories. Now I just have to get it right for the rest of the day. Going back to teach now so should be okay and then home for 4pm and then off out to see some friends at 7pm. I am trying to not eat too late and I think that plus the "increase" in water intake should help...i hope. I think i'm needing your "battle" talk as I think of you whenever it's time to eat so that I make the right choices!! I think FB will only get to gloat more!! so better have another loss by Monday.We WILL get there x

my back and shoulders sore at the moment so Ive told the girls I used to practice netball with that theres no point me joining them as im unreliable cos of my health but I am hoping to get more walking in soon. enjoy ur day x

do you have problems with your back and shoulders, is it an ongoing thing?, i am a healthy lump and do not suffer with anything, so i have no excuse not to lose every week. the only good thing is that my sil is not a big eater so really do not expect to put on anything while i am away on hols then it will be full steam ahead for christmas party dress shopping.

yes my backs an ongoing problem and my shoulder recently started which limits some of my activities at times. I went out to an italian last night so may have undone all the hard work!!!
hope weigh in today goes well..

Hi Fb and Sabina, thanks for the invite to join you. Will be nice to have other people to motivate me!!
I am trying to restart my slimming world diet (although not joined a class this time) - I am also attending gymophobics :whacky068:and will be having a weigh in every two weeks rather than weekly so hopefully will have some good losses!!
This time round i'm loving the exercise but struggling with the healthy eating bit but im determined to get them both right!! Ive had quite a lot of inspiration on here already with recipes and stuff so here goes nothing...... :party0049:

squ1rrel, i really thing the exercise makes a difference, i walk home from work every day and so do 11.5 miles a week, makes me feel that i deserve my dinner after the walk.

well sabina, what can i say, I LOST 2 LBS, sorry was i shouting, ha ha, can make it 3lbs if i take off my jeans, but will settle for 2 as i started wearing jeans so would be silly to take a reading not wearing them.

Back