new start, we have let things slip

down to about 1 litre a day as by the time i walked home i really am in danger of w**ing myself. will cut down on the yogurts to maybe 3 a day.

that sounds sensible. im going to the gp tomorrow as the back of my mouth n thraots not been right for 2 wks and think i may have a mouth infection as really irritating now. Lets see if i manage to get an appt. car boot went well. still brought lots of stuff back home but cleared half the stuff at least. gotta suss out ebay next - shud occupy me & keep me away from food for a bit!

:fingerscrossed: fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow.hope you are feeling better as you are not doing sw not being able to eat as much with sore mouth and throat may be a blessing in disguise.

nah - the sore mouth has not stopped me eating. another pound on. 12 st 4. not good. my GP asked if i was stressed and whether i was eating properly as to why my mouth was sore. e wants me on multivits now and has given me some stuff. I have 4 weeks before i go diving so Im going to watch everything I eat for the next 4 weeks. i dont drink enough so will focus on that too. heres to a better weigh in next week.

poor thing, pity it has taken you being ill for me to weigh lighter than you. we really really need to make an effect these next few weeks to get ready for going away.

thats what i was thinking too. whens your holiday?

i fly out on 9th november for 8 nights.:)

even more reason for us to pay more attention in october. I went to the cinema and had NO cinema food!! thats really hard for me as love it, but I must stick to this. Still struggling with the fluid. i only tend to be drinking with food which is no good. must make a conscious effort to drink more.

good for you keeping away from the cinema food,i am drinking just over a litre of water a day at the moment.

i think ive only drank a cup of diet coke. im really bad with drinking. another friend fancied cinema today so couldnt resist - love films and i resisted the food again. This is a big change for me as normally I HAVE to have cinema food so im pleased as although its only a small change it has to help. Now to focus on drinking a little bit more. had a few sips of water with the multivits i now have to take but thats it in terms of water. will aim for more tomorrow. night fb x

luckily i work in an office so no problem nipping into the kitchen to refill glass of soda water and lime umteen times a day.

i shouldnt have difficulty drinking but for some reason just dont do it. Ive had a mug of tea so far. That's more than usual. hope I manage at least another 3 cups of something by the end of today.

managed to stay good all day today

so have i. fingers and toes crossed for tomorrow.

hope today sees a loss for u x

well would you believe another sts, was so annoyed with boots scales i went across the road and bought a set of scales in argos, and surprise suprise they weighed me the same as boots 12st 3. have lost .1 of a kg.

Last edited:
at least you havent put on!!! I don't know whats going on with me. I hovered at 12st5 - 12st 6ish this morning. I dont know what's happening. Going to start a food diary. Its gonna be totm too which wont help. :-(

well compared to you i can not complain really, have left the scales in work as i would be hoping on and off all the time if they were at home. i wear heels to work and they have a buckle stap on them so would be too much hassle to take them off to weigh myself in work. will try to restrict it to a saturday lunch time weigh as before.

does this mean i can have as many shaper yogurts as i want, as cutting back on them did not make a bit of different to my weight.?

well if u can manage cutting them down one more week, then see what happens. my throats still dodgy which means need to go back to the gp at some point. yesterday, throughout the day I had a bowl of cornflakes, a cup of tea with sugar, home made egg mayo sandwich made with soya & linseed bread, too many grapes & 2 peaches.... oh and managed one cup of water...

Back