new start, we have let things slip

if you are weighing in today, good luck. but dont be too hard on yourself if a few pounds gained on hols. x

im being extra good today and tomorrow as have a small party which involves lots of food and cake on tuesday. And need to make sure I fit into the outfit. i didnt get into wat i thought i cud wear but found another new dress ive never worn and its nice. hope youre ok x

i am fine just have not braved the scales yet, will do a weight in on saturday, am being extra good now as works xmas dinner is next (12th) saturday and i bought a lovely grey top in america to wear, so really need it to fit as i do not have anything else in reserve to wear.

i have too much leftover food from party and dont have heart to throw it!!! :(
i will weigh in on monday and start over then so expecting a gain. Glad youre ok. x

i have had to say hello to mr 12 st again, i am now at 12st 1lb, hope to be under the horrid figure by next saturdays weigh in.

dont worry. im worse off with all the cake and celebrating last week!
I weighed in yesterday and it said 12st 4!!!! but i managed to be sensible yesterday and hope it continues now. Im having a few days off around xmas but will try not to go too crazy as I did last week. Heres to hoping I can start losing again even if it is only a pound a week. Im sure you will be back in the 11s again very soon. x

i would so love to get back to where i was before my holiday, so 2 weigh ins before christmas and then will relax it abit for 3 days and back on plan, that is my plan but you know things do not always go that way.

haha. tis life. But we ALWAYS remember to get back on to plan which is what is important. Yesterday was good. Resisted going back into the kitchen to just munch.
Dear Santa please let me have a 2lb loss this week so I can get even closer to 12 stones. Thanks!!! lol.
Speak soon x

hi ladies i am weighing 13 stone 7 and i am soo cross with myself but i am sticking with it and hope next week will be a loss of at least 2 lbs

hi ladies i am weighing 13 stone 7 and i am soo cross with myself but i am sticking with it and hope next week will be a loss of at least 2 lbs
i read through your old posts, so you are back to your april weight? at least you are restarting, we all have bad days and good days. if you stick with it no reason not to have 2lbs off for next week.

yes back to april weight :eek: i am taking each week as it comes im finding the time of year hard sweets cakes and biscuits everywhere !!

i think it is always hard, i was away in las vegas for 8 days a couple of weeks ago and was really really good, but as soon as i came back i went mad and was eating everything and put 5 lbs on. i am therefore working really hard at getting it back off so am only going to give myself xmas and boxing day off plan.

that is what i am aiming for aswell as if not il eat rubbish until boxing day then il say ah may as well scoff until new year now i have ahd a good day today made a soup for tea and had it with a wholemeal roll ive been jogging this evening im off to bed soon before i eat anything from the childrens chocolate draw

that is what i am aiming for aswell as if not il eat rubbish until boxing day then il say ah may as well scoff until new year now i have ahd a good day today made a soup for tea and had it with a wholemeal roll ive been jogging this evening im off to bed soon before i eat anything from the childrens chocolate draw

good plan of action

hi decided to join you as i deffinetley need some motivation to get me going again. Need to update my profile info becuase i have deff put on weight since i started.

Any tips from anyone for grazing whilst im at uni? i just eat all the time because i can basically an di have no idea on portion control at al....i just eat loads. Especially veg....and bread....eat lodas of them.

Jubean, i think it will have to be planning ahead, fruit as snacks etc, what cooking stuff do you have access to or do you have to buy in canteens etc.

getting ready for works xmas do tonight, but pleased to say scales have gone down 1lb to dead on 12 stone.will get back to per holiday weight before christmas hopefully.

weighed myself this morning and the scales said 11st 12, happy bunny today.

well done you!! i weighed in this morning and scales said 12stone dead on so im happy too!! I go away the first week in march so I hope i can get to 11st 7lbs by the end of Feb. Heres hoping I wave goodbye to the 12stones next Monday! x

hey fb....did someone weigh themselves on saturday AND sunday!!!? :p lol

Back