new start, we have let things slip

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL !!!!!

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year's....hey ho off we go into 2011 !!!!

Welcome Aimee, don't feel alone and isolated...come and talk to us...you are already doing something positive by coming on here...and although we can't wave a magic wand for you, we can do the next best thing...offer help, support, and laughter along the way....
I'm a yoyo dieter, ex binge eater, ex secret eater, chocoholic and emotional eater.... phew !!! Been there done that got the t-shirt, hell got the whole outfit !!! Haha !! Lots of luck....

Diva

Happy New Year Aimee and hope you're ok x

FBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB! Where art thou?!! Have good news. The scales said 4 and half pounds off!! Maybe a bit too much off in a week but I wont complain as long as balances out next week :) Hope youre well x

Here I am Miss Monday WI gal......and I SS !!!!! 211 lbs I really do not want to see that number next week....
How is everyone coping ?? Any targets for Jan ?? My 7 lbs is a good goal I think considering that I have been fairly vigilant over the festive period, good days and then a few bad, but instead of binging like the great big binge monster I used to be....I just told myself to STOP !!

FB where are you, we miss you...??!!

Diva x

Sorry iv been MIA everyone. My partner works away 4 days a week and I had him all to myself for 12 days over xmas so spent all my time with him just enjoying ourselves.
Iv actually decided to go back to group which starts on Wednesday night. Il post my weigh in then.
How was everyones xmas?

welcome back vicky and well done diva on sts! better than a gain. Heres to a loss next week. I want to lose a stone from last weeks weigh in by Valentines. Not that I have anyone special in my life but I wanna do it for me and that would take me to the lowest I got to last July. Here's hoping we can see our goals through this year :)

Fingers crossed, my goal is 11st 10lbs making me 4 st lighter than when i started. Either that weight or fitting back into a size 14 clothes has always been my goal

I know I haven't lost any weight because I haven't been trying. Simple as that. Not been working out or eating healthily. But I hope that the shock to my system will be so great that the first stone will drop off!

If I still don't lose it when I AM trying, that's when I'll be cheesed off.

all the best oscaria and vicky.

hey viva isn't a UK size 14 a size 12 in the US? I like the idea that I can drop a size just by visiting the US :)

well hello everyone, remember me? sorry folks i pigged out at christmas and went up to 11st 11 but back in the zone, as of today i weighed in at 11st 6. have not been to class since before christmas. i think i might do a few weeks doing it on my own.

welcome back!!! glad youre back and well done on losing some of the weight you put on over the festive period. I am sure you will manage without the classes and if you feel you need to go back then you will x ps Happy New Year x

happy new year to you too, your weight is coming down nicely.

well hello everyone, remember me? sorry folks i pigged out at christmas and went up to 11st 11 but back in the zone, as of today i weighed in at 11st 6. have not been to class since before christmas. i think i might do a few weeks doing it on my own.

YAY !!! fatbunny is back to kick ass !!! :D:D:D:D:D

Diva x

i restarted (for real / again) last week. Allowed myself a smaller loss this week as last week was a very good loss but hoping for 2 - 3 lbs next week. Can only try :) Not all my size 14 tops fit again which is no good so the fats gotta go!!

hey viva isn't a UK size 14 a size 12 in the US? I like the idea that I can drop a size just by visiting the US :)

Don't get me started on American sizes :mad:

It drives me mad....I am currently wearing size 14 (US) jeans, my tops range from XXL to XL to 19 !?!? Size wise !! I can even wear some of the larger size Teenage Ranges we get here....soooo confusing !!!!
Though if you are a larger Lady there are ranges up to 5X which I think is about a 30 maybe 32 in UK ?? Also prices are fantastic, T Shirts can be $10 even in those sizes!!!
Gawd knows what size I'll end up !!! In America even my feet are FATTER !!! :sigh:

Grrrrrrr !!!

Diva x

oooh I feel so confused with your sizes! fitting into teen ranges sounds nice though :) remind me never to compare US and UK sizes again!!

Back