New start

livvy1970

Hi
Back from holiday today and need to loose at least a stove and after trying ww dukan Atkins , decided I need REAL food and this plan us for me (and family )

Will join club next week , so with kind bare cupboards on a red day

B 2 boiled eggs
L Ham/lettuce/cucumber /tomatoes light mayo sandwich ( he b and poss 2syn mayo) Apple pear
D chicken cabbage leek swede - poss bovril gravy , have aldi yogurt in fridge so may buy strawberries to go in .

Does this look ok

He a will be milk in tea

Livvy

Well yesterday didn't go quite as planned . Tired after work and couldn't be
Bothered to cook , so ended up with chop shop tea grrrrrr !

Day 2 red day
B 1 toast flora light / marmite ( guss 1 syn)
L chicken lettuce light mayo ( 1 syn?) bread
2 satsuma
D chicken leeks cabbage broccoli carrots gravy (2 syns!)

Thinking of getting sine mug shots are these free ?

Livvy

Thurs day 3

EE
B toast scrambled egg/ mush / tin toms
L soup ( frozen carrots leeks broccoli swede ) onion courgette g.pepper . Tin beans 1 1/2 tin tomatoes . Tin kidney beans . Tin cannelloni beans . 2 stick cubes . Chilli powder .

( haven't been shopping yet so trying to make food with what I have )

Does this soup count as a SS free meal on EE ?

Dinner chicken and !!! Not sure

Sn pineapple satsumas

HE A milk
HE B toast

Syns 2 vodka diet coke = 8
Brother visiting so we all out tonight

Read somewhere on here that 8 free foods and 2 SS free foods will help with the looses so going to try to aim for that .

Please can someone check my diary

Intending to do sone exercise tomorrow

Livvy

Ok ( officially should wright in tues ) but as of today 4 lb loss yahhhhh

B large orange juice - poss 3 syns !
L veg soup ss free orange grapes
D potatoes chicken carrots broccoli gravy 2 syns

He a potatoes
He b milk

Morning Livvy and welcome to minimins.
Just checking through your diaries.

Mug shots that have the 1% sign on them are free.

Hellman`s Lighter than lite mayo is 1/2syn for a tablespoon. light reduced is 2syns tablespoon
Not 100% sure about the soup, but of course it is all free, not sure about SS.

Not looking too bad, difficult to really know what you are having for healthy extras. You have written hexa - potatoes. You cannot have potatoes as h/e a any day, but can have as a hexb on a red day.
I think you may have intended to put it the other way round.

If you put at the top of the page what type of day you are going to do and be reasonably comprehensive on what you are having you will find that gradually one of us will pick up your diaries.
If you want to change something later in the day or the next day you can always `edit` the page.

Not sure how you do your gravy, you could use oxo cubes or bovril and put a little tomato paste in to thicken.
You can use water from veg - not too much - put 10g bisto powder in to thicken.

Good luck with your weighin tomorrow Livvy, will pop in and see how you have got on.

Doreen x

I go to look after grandkids sometimes without notice, and no use of computer so don`t think I have not come back if I don`t appear for a day or two

Back